Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Boone County predictions???

Who Wins 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well might as well as get this cross county rivalry thread started. Who do you pick for this cruncher? Having played at Boone and now having a son at Conner, it makes this a hard pick for me to say but I will take Conner in a slugfest.:fight:

Boone is always well coached and they do have some talent but I think Coach Trosper has Conner hitting on all cylinders. Conner takes it

I'm not sold on Conner. They beat a terrible team in Cooper and should have lost to SK last week. Boone's defense is stout and seems Conner is too. I think it's gonna be a slugfest, but I give the win to Boone Co at home.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

I'll take Boone in this one by at least three TD's.

Have to go with Boone by 21.

Boone wins easy.

I honestly don't think Conner will have the horses to win this game, I would expect an easy victory for BC. With that being said, it's a rivalry game and Conner is coming in with some confidence, so all things are possible. Conner has the lead for at least the #4 seed at this point, it will be interesting to see how they fare against BC, Ryle and CC.

Boone Co will win this one.

 

BC 35

Conner 7

West has firmly established himself as the leader of the Conner offense and is playing well. I think Boone wins this one, but I like Conner's chances. Boone by a TD in a close one.

Boone Co. 42-16.

Conner 21

Boone 14

I think that Conner can score against Boone. The question is can Conner stop Boone's stud running back. He will get the ball 40+ times if he is having the success that Simpson had. I think Conner wins 28-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.