Everything posted by GoCamels
-
Campbell County at Simon Kenton
Did you miss the way CC controlled the Boone/Ryle running attacks? With the way the O-Line play looks to be at SK, it shouldn't be hard.
-
Campbell County at Simon Kenton
Can not WAIT for this game! I've been looking forward to this game for about 3 weeks and here it is. The Camel D will come fired up and ready to go against what seems to be a pretty good SK running attack. I believe the Camels win the offensive and defensive battles of the night and take home the W this week. CC's defense thrives on playing strong runners and I believe they are perfectly capable of playing a little smash mouth with SK. Look for a good one this week. CC-38 SK-14
-
Campbell County/Cooper Predictions
I'm just going to say this: How does the way Boone/Ryle's defenses played against Campbell's "O" reflect the Camel defense? I think that you need to compare defensive success over common opponents instead of trying to compare 'apples to oranges'.
-
Campbell County/Cooper Predictions
I just wanted to see what everyone else is thinking.
-
Covington Catholic at Elder (OH) Predictions
Unless Cov Cath can pull something like a miracle this week, I don't see them beating Elder. Elder by at least 5 TD's.
-
Campbell County 49 Mason County 28
I actually wasn't the one who said that. Mason has a very quick team and I knew they'd be able to move the ball, I just didn't think they'd move it that well.
-
Campbell County 49 Mason County 28
The Royals deserve every bit of yardage they got. #2 is a strong runner and he gained quite a bit of yardage after contact, in part because of poor tackling by the Campbell D. Good luck to the Royals with the rest of their season.
-
Campbell County 49 Mason County 28
I can't believe the Camel D let this many points go up, but I'm sure the coaches will have them back to the basics this week in practice. Good win for the Camels.
-
Highlands 21 Campbell County 15 (Frosh)
Campbell. Good game by both sides. 39 (of HHS) I think was the number, but he is a stud.
-
Best Linebackers in NKY
Ross Risner Jimmy Brickler Cody Owens Zak Koeninger All of Campbell County.
-
Campbell Co. vs. Mason Co.
To answer your question, Mason seems to lack in size, but they are very fast. They run a few misdirection plays, and ultimately they are good at outrunning defenses. They have a good running back in #2(I'm not sure of his name), but he seems to have a good feel for finding his best way out of a jam. The Camels must play physical this week, and they will leave with a win.
-
Campbell County/Highlands - Frosh
Addie and Miller are two of them that I have noticed a lot. Also, Popp runs the ball very well for the Camels. There are quite a few play-makers for the young Camels this year, but I can't remember all of their names at the time.
-
Campbell Co. vs. Mason Co.
Campbell's D shuts down what looks like a quick Mason Co. offense. Campbell - 31 Mason Co - 10
-
Campbell County 38 Conner 14
Trust me, it's Gold.
-
Campbell County/Conner Predictions
If you honestly think Conner can put up 42 on Campbell's defense, you're crazy. On another note, the Camels do have a lot of cleaning up to do and still much more work to do with their O-Line.
-
Ryle 13 Campbell County 7
Roughing the passer? Excessive celebration? Unsportsmanlike conduct? (x4) Give me a break. This was a tight game without the refs interference. Camel offense needs to get their act together! Props to Camel defense for a great job. all are doing there job well. how about 82! where has he been hiding? Good job!
-
Campbell/Ryle Predictions
Any thoughts?
-
NCC/Bellevue predictions
NCC - 42 Bellevue - 13
-
Conner/Boone County predictions???
I'll take Boone in this one by at least three TD's.
-
Boone County 26 Campbell County 7
Both defenses looked great last night, I agree. But turnovers were a huge issue for the Camels. I hope they get it together in practice this week, as they are a MUCH better team than they've played thus far this year.
-
Campbell County/Boone County Predictions
Friday night game is on. JV game is not.
-
Campbell County 40 Holmes 8 (Freshman)
It was 40-8, Campbell.
-
Campbell County/Boone County Predictions
They are checking the field at noon today, we will know more after that. There has been talk of moving the game back to Sunday, but as of now I have no idea what they'll do.
-
6A LIT ratings....
That is a very good question:confused:
-
Beechwood vs Dayton predictions
42-7, Beechwood.