Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 49 Mason County 28

Featured Replies

Final.

 

21-14 Campbell Co lead at the half.

 

Royal's struggle in the 2nd Half and fall to 4-2.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell County looked pretty good tonight. Austin Johnson is one of the more entertaining runners I've ever had the pleasure of watching. His total yards on the night were going to be very impressive. Rose and Bishop for the Camels also had a nice game. Mason County looked pretty good on the first drive and took a 7-0 lead, but Campbell County was in the driver's seat for much of the rest of the game.

Congrats to Camels. This is the type of win that could be huge for tiebreakers cause Mason will win most of their games in 3A.

I can't believe the Camel D let this many points go up, but I'm sure the coaches will have them back to the basics this week in practice.

 

Good win for the Camels.

Congrats to the camels. #43 was an excitement to watch, the music was great, and the facility was nice. Too bad the P.A. announcer had to ruin the whole game. I think he really liked to hear himself talk.

Congrats to the camels. #43 was an excitement to watch, the music was great, and the facility was nice. Too bad the P.A. announcer had to ruin the whole game. I think he really liked to hear himself talk.

 

:laugh::laugh::thumb:

 

Yeah, there has to be a happy medium with that. Maybe you get used to it if you're there every game.

I can't believe the Camel D let this many points go up, but I'm sure the coaches will have them back to the basics this week in practice.

 

Good win for the Camels.

 

Give a little credit to the Royals. :thumb: I think many underestimate what they can do. It should be a great matchup between the Royals and Russell in a few weeks. I see Mason Co. surprising some folks deep in the playoffs.

 

Go ROYALS!:fight:

Give a little credit to the Royals. :thumb: I think many underestimate what they can do. It should be a great matchup between the Royals and Russell in a few weeks. I see Mason Co. surprising some folks deep in the playoffs.

 

Go ROYALS!:fight:

 

The Royals deserve every bit of yardage they got. #2 is a strong runner and he gained quite a bit of yardage after contact, in part because of poor tackling by the Campbell D.

 

Good luck to the Royals with the rest of their season.

I can't believe the Camel D let this many points go up, but I'm sure the coaches will have them back to the basics this week in practice.

 

Good win for the Camels.

 

 

Royals gave the ball 3 times on turnovers and still scored 28.

 

So, much for Mason Co. only being able to score via the safety......:laugh:

Royals gave the ball 3 times on turnovers and still scored 28.

 

So, much for Mason Co. only being able to score via the safety......:laugh:

 

I actually wasn't the one who said that. Mason has a very quick team and I knew they'd be able to move the ball, I just didn't think they'd move it that well.

Sadly Russell will probably win the game against the royals. Should be a good game but Russell is Russell as always.

 

 

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Sadly Russell will probably win the game against the royals. Should be a good game but Russell is Russell as always.

 

 

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

 

Where did that come from ! ???????:mad:

Sadly Russell will probably win the game against the royals. Should be a good game but Russell is Russell as always.

 

 

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

 

Boy, you sure sound confident! :lol: Probably?? Once again, I think too many underestimate what the Royals can do. But I will agree with you on one thing james-russell... it will be sad if Russell wins!! :D

Sadly Russell will probably win the game against the royals. Should be a good game but Russell is Russell as always.

 

 

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

 

With this game being at Russell- I think they have the edge, but it will be close. Mason Co. is fairly strong and would contend for a 3A title, BUT they have to get past Russell and Belfry to even get to the semis... and I dont think they are good enough to do that just yet. Good luck Royals!

No doubt, it'll be a hard fought game and the Red Devils may have an edge playing at home, but I still say Mason Co. can go in the 'devils den' and walk out with a victory. It won't be easy and they'll have to minimize turnovers and mental mistakes to do it, but I still believe the Royals can do it!

 

Go ROYALS!!:fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.