Little interest in Wrestling

tex1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is there so few Threads in Wrestling. It seems to be a lot of interest, at different meets.

Why don't you encourage people at the Wrestling Meets to join BGP. They would have a great opportunity to spread the word about the sport, and to get feedback on wrestling topics.

Could it be because there are so fews schools that field wrestling teams? I know the 12th Region area has several posters on BGP, but there aren't many 12th Region schools that wrestle.

This is the most likely reason. There aren't many wrestling schools in the 10th region. Campbell and Harrison are the only 2 I'm certain of.

I think allot of folks are missing out,my son started wrestling to stay in shape for football and now considers wrestling his sport of choice .The opertunity to walk out on the mat and perform to know there are no politics involved . I think it is a very honorable sport.Oh! and I will let everyone I talk to to get on BGP.

I know Bishop Brossart just started a wrestling team this year and former Scott coach Clint Bell is the Head Coach and he in my opinion is one of the best wrestling Coaches in Kentucky.

I wondered where Clint had went to. I hope he does well...

• 2 weeks later...