Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart/Walton Verona Predictions

Who takes this one? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes this one?

    • Walton Verona
      59%
      25
    • Bishop Brossart
      40%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

On Saturday the Mustangs ride down to Walton for a 1:00 kickoff. After seeing Dayton play I think this game determines which one of these two teams get into the playoffs. Who ya got?

 

I'll take Walton in this one and end up the 4 seed out of the district IMO. They are better coached and more discipline. Their D has a tendency not to give up the big play which will help them as Brossart has trouble sustaining drives.

I'll take Walton in a tough fought game.

This should be a good game and a pivotal one as far as the last playoff spot in the district is concerned. Brossart 28 - 14

I haven't seen Brossart yet this year and they appear much improved from last year. But I am impressed with Walton's team in year two. I think they will win this one.

Who are Waltons better players?

#15 Corey Taylor is one of their best runners. They also several more sophmores that are contributing.

BBHS takes this one 28-14.

It should be a good game. I have not seen Walton actually play this year, but I have heard some good things about them. However since I have not seen them play I really can't make a good prediction on this game. So I am just going to go with the team that I want to win and that is Walton. Woody McMillen did a good job building the program up, and you can tell he left it on the up, when he had to step down. Brossart also has quickly become one of my least favorite teams in the district for a few different reasons, so that is another reason why I want Walton to win.

Edited by futurecoach

It should be a good game. I have not seen Walton actually play this year, but I have heard some good things about them. However since I have not seen them play I really can't make a good prediction on this game. So I am just going to go with the team that I want to win and that is Walton. Woody McMillen did a good job building the program up, and you can tell he left it on the up, when he had to step down. Brossart also has quickly become one of my least favorite teams in the district for a few different reasons, so that is another reason why I want Ludlow to win.

 

Why the dislike for Brossart?

It should be a good game. I have not seen Walton actually play this year, but I have heard some good things about them. However since I have not seen them play I really can't make a good prediction on this game. So I am just going to go with the team that I want to win and that is Walton. Woody McMillen did a good job building the program up, and you can tell he left it on the up, when he had to step down. Brossart also has quickly become one of my least favorite teams in the district for a few different reasons, so that is another reason why I want Walton to win.

 

Why are they becoming one that you least like.

  • Author

Did Bishop Brossart get to practice this week? Just want to make sure so they are on an "even" playing field. I know other Brossart games would've been different if they had practiced. Right?:sssh:

I'm pulling for the BearCats.

Did Bishop Brossart get to practice this week? Just want to make sure so they are on an "even" playing field. I know other Brossart games would've been different if they had practiced. Right?:sssh:

 

funny:lol:

I've watched several Brossart games. Offensively play calling is very one dimensional never make adjustments. Defensively they work in progress have some athletic ability but are still learning play positions (coaching?). Against Bellevue they played w/out safeties put all on line to stop run? So when Buckler (?) broke through first wave he was gone. As much as I would love for Brossart to win I just don't see how it could happen. The program the coaches (some have coached but not the position they are coaching now) the players all still have a lot of FIRST to accomplish. Personally I would like to just see a good game played (FIRST) against a good team win or lose.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.