Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart/Walton Verona Predictions

Who takes this one? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes this one?

    • Walton Verona
      59%
      25
    • Bishop Brossart
      40%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Did Bishop Brossart get to practice this week? Just want to make sure so they are on an "even" playing field. I know other Brossart games would've been different if they had practiced. Right?:sssh:

 

Thats old now.

I'll take Walton is this game. Walton's last three games were Carroll County, Bellevue and Beechwood. I believe they've had a good week of practice and realized the last three games didn't kill them. Move forward and win.

I've watched several Brossart games. Offensively play calling is very one dimensional never make adjustments. Defensively they work in progress have some athletic ability but are still learning play positions (coaching?). Against Bellevue they played w/out safeties put all on line to stop run? So when Buckler (?) broke through first wave he was gone. As much as I would love for Brossart to win I just don't see how it could happen. The program the coaches (some have coached but not the position they are coaching now) the players all still have a lot of FIRST to accomplish. Personally I would like to just see a good game played (FIRST) against a good team win or lose.

I think Brossart has a pretty good young and talented coaching staff. Not all adjustments are easy to see. Maybe they have made them or maybe their playing to the strengths of the team. What they have overcome this season is pretty good.(insert comment from #5 or Future coach here)

Good luck to both teams in their quest for the playoffs.

Good job Brossart! Plus thanks to the 16 people that voted for us.:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.