Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. Based on pure number I say yes. You cannot make the small school argument against him because a player can't control how big their school is and when players do pick where they go they get bashed for not sticking it out with their school. If Buckler has the numbers with the leaders at the end then yes, he deserves to be considered. Why wouldn't you?
  2. I'm NOT making a case against him as he is a great ball player, but I have a couple of questions. How many of Buckler's yards came in blowouts? Also, how many have come when an argument can be made that he should no longer have been in the game? Once again, not making a case against him. It'd be great for a 6'0'' 200lb player to put up those stats let along 5'5'' 150lb. He's definately tough!:thumb:
  3. How much will everyone be against them if they beat Walton and Brossart and make it in the playoffs?
  4. No, last I check football is played with 10 other guys on the field. Yes he is, the biggest being the University of Cincinnati.
  5. Dayton fans need to keep their heads up anyway. The playoffs are still very much in the picture for them!
  6. It'd be hard to lack on any of those and get the playing time alone to average 20 tackles a game like Rice. Not contradicting you, I'm just saying.
  7. Jordan Hansel is better than a couple NKY offensive lines by himself so I'll take SK.
  8. It has to be Miles Simpson. Of course I'm biased to NKY too.
  9. Mainly just websites. Guess I should say leading as far as the coaches that update stats. Although it'd be hard for anyone to challenge an average of 20 per game.
  10. I guess I'm misunderstanding why you bolded that Rice is the leader in tackles when you made that comment. Leave it to me to jump to conclusions.
  11. That's not Drew's fault.:idunno:
  12. Drew Rice is leading the state in tackles. Has to be in the mix here.
  13. Sad news prayers to his family.
  14. I'm not sure. I guess the same reason they do it in the NFL huh? There is never a bad time for that element of suprise.:thumb:
  15. If he goes over 300 I'll take a Bellevue avatar. He'll get his yards because he get the ball a bunch, but Ludlow won't give up 300+ on the ground.
  16. Maybe so, I did see Brossart after a bunch of adversity and Ludlow was playing DHS after only 3 days of rest which I'm sure helped Dayton. So you may be right.:thumb:
  17. I don't think that happens. IMO, Dayton gets the last playoff spot. Just because I've seen BBHS and DHS play.
  18. Hornsby has it all going in the right direction. I'd love to see him stick around and keep everything on the up for atleast 3-5 more years. By then Jordan Logan should be ready to step in. With his entusiasm you can only think he'd continue to head up to the top of that mountain.:thumb:
  19. Congrats to the Mustang players. What a difference a year makes!
  20. If he goes for over 300 I'll rock a Dayton avatar for a week! That's how sure I am.
  21. It will be a battle of 2 really well coached teams!
  22. It's never to early to get this one started! Let's get it on! :dancingpa
  23. It's been a tough decade or longer. Weird because I remember playing down there. The kids weren't small or overmatched. For same reason they just don't win.
  24. Sorry to hear that for the Polar Bears.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.