Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. Ludlow had 3 days to prepare and rest for that game after a varsity match up. Not saying Ludlow wins, I'm just sayin...
  2. I'll be there. Look me up I'll be the guy in the pancho.
  3. It didn't look terrible. I like periods of rainfall over just rainfall.
  4. Who all is still going despite the weather?
  5. It will most definately be an interesting season. He's lost "his girls" to graduation. He no longer can come down and just dump in down low. We'll see how he adjusts to the new crop of girls. I see him adjusting well though.
  6. Drew is leading most of them by quite a bit but, has one within a couple hundred votes of him. Let's make sure a KY boy brings this home.
  7. I'll look for ya. I'll be there unless it's dumping buckets.
  8. You did a good job. You going to the game tommorrow night? Well, I guess now it's tonight.
  9. Oct. 15th is right around the corner. I'm sure Stamm is getting giddy.
  10. It was just so off the wall, but blended in so well. Like I'm bored reading all the posts then I read that one and start to click away when suddenly my mind goes... wait, what? :lol:
  11. You can't edit a post like that. It was classic man. BTW pretty sure you meant pooopy not ooopsy.
  12. I noticed that too. I wonder if it attributes to how often they pass or if they just chuck it up.
  13. Is this in the wrong thread maybe?:lol:
  14. Very impressive like I've said before. I know it'll never happen, but I wish the state would send people out to take official stats. It'd make keeping up with things a lot easier.
  15. If Ludlow is to hang around he will play a big part. As I said before, that D line getting some penetration will be huge. He's been free a lot this season. If they can get those guards to his level then 20 tackles means nothing when you're 10 yards down field. If he can meet them at the LOS it might be a different story. Only time will tell.
  16. I think if there is a coaching staff that can change that attitude at Ludlow it's this one. The kids really bought into the fact that Hornsby played at U of L and take in everything he says more than even he knows. Coach Logan is such a firey coach how could you not play every play like it was your last when you have a coach like that on your sidelines? You can tell he really truly cares. Yes, they were both there last year, but it was their first year and we all know usually teams struggle at least the first year of a new system.
  17. Not sure, but 15-20 tackles a game might be right for Rice. Ludlow's whole defense is based on him. Their D coordinator calls plays to open Rice up. I know that happens a lot where you rely on a nose to take 2 blockers but it can never be more true than this year with the Panther. Very rarely is it on an opposing teams 3 and out that Rice doesn't make the tackle on first and second downs. He'd do it on 3rd, but he's usually rushing the passer and forcing a bad throw.:thumb:
  18. I understand you wanted to see him at UK, but growing up in Ft. Campbell or at least playing there how do you think players feel about a scholarship from somewhere like the Airforce vs a UK or something else?
  19. I think it could change the year for a few teams. It's going to rely on when not if the flu hits you. If it hits you on a pancake game or non-district game you're more lucky than if it came on a important district game that was expected to be close.
  20. I've never put that much though into it, but it sounds correct.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.