Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. I think at one point this year coach Marksberry needs to line Jordan Hansel up at halfback in the redzone. Reward him for all the blocks he has gotten for Miles 20-30 yards down field pancaking safeties. It wouldn't really be that off the wall of an idea either. Miles is hard enough to take down, but who is going to take down a 6'4'' 285lb kid with a 5 yard head start. He might not go fast, but I bet he gets in.:lol:
  2. Miles Simpson 35 Boone County 21 (14 late when the game is in hand) I think SK scores 49 total.
  3. Ryle did all of their damage after the game was well in hand. He's exactly right they did shut Ryle down.
  4. Open enrollment is a big reason they cannot do this though. It's hard to build a program when you can't get kids to stay around to build it. He isn't doing it for football reasons, but Jordan Hansel is in Scott's district. He's getting D-1 offers and is on a top tier team. How much different is that Scott program if Jordan has to stay as well does an above average RB? Mr. Sowder's winning percentage would be a lot better I can assure you that!
  5. I've got Conner this week. Ryle let a couple big pass plays in the rain last week. I hate to see what West is going to do with it being dry.
  6. I guess you will just have to show up, pay at the gate, and see what happens!
  7. Miles lived in Taylor Mill until 4th grade, then his mom moved to Independence. To answer the question, Miles lives in Simon Kenton district.
  8. 7 Holy Cross 5 Campbell Co. 3 Conner 2 Fleming Co. 1 Dayton 1st Tiebreaker Holy Cross
  9. I know he probably isn't getting anything big because of his size, (which I hate bc if you can play you can play) but has Buckler been getting looks from anywhere? If so, where?
  10. :lol: Alright, it was at Grizzly, but I guess any Tiger fan works. Interesting that you picked 22 carries though. That's not a round number. It's sort of off the wall.:idunno:
  11. I've seen pro athletes that are getting paid millions sit out for broken fingers.
  12. Trimble's 2 remaining games are to Gallatin Co. and Nicholas Co. I personally hope the Polar Bears can shock the world with one of those two.
  13. I know I've said it a few times in here, but Dayton fans shouldn't get too down yet. They have 2 very much winnable district games in Bishop Brossart and Walton on their schedule. Bishop Brossart beat Walton and Dayton gave Ludlow all they could handle. Ludlow handed it to Brossart so that tells you they have a chance!
  14. To make this fair what does Ludlow have to do to get you with a Panther avatar? Hold Buckler under 200?
  15. Buckler is a playmaker no doubt, but I must agree with you as far as Ludlow will for the most part have Rice shadow Buckler. I'm not guranteeing a Ludlow victory, but I don't think they let Buckler beat them.
  16. My pick is still with Miles. Andrews is making one heck of a case for himself though!
  17. Nowhere is a good source for stats. Seems like where ever I get them someone is unhappy with me that I didn't know their coach wasn't posting stats there.
  18. It will be interesting if they try running Buckler up the middle at Ludlow's Drew Rice. These are two very talented and tough 1A football players. That could be fun to watch!
  19. He sure is a small 5'7''! Also I didn't make a case against him that's why I said it in the begining of that statement. I asked a question I simply didn't know. You went on a role throwing Miles Simpson into the picture. If you look in the Bellevue/Dayton thread I actually defended Buckler being Mr. Football. Before you make accusations about me take your blinders off and do your homework.
  20. Yes, but you could also make the argument that other kids are running behind bigger and better lines for the more competitive schools.
  21. The Juggs come back to earth this week after riding high last week. Mr. Walker will have an unbelievable game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.