Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Boone County Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins and why do you think it? :thumb:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Kenton 28-26.

Simon Kenton as averaged 48 points a game. And the way they shut down the running game of Ryle last week. I think Boone could be in for a long night. Now that I think of it. Is this SK's first game on grass this year???? Maybe the mudd could help Boone???

Simon Kenton as averaged 48 points a game. And the way they shut down the running game of Ryle last week. I think Boone could be in for a long night. Now that I think of it. Is this SK's first game on grass this year???? Maybe the mudd could help Boone???

 

Shut down Ryle's running game? Kiefer Eubank had 3 TDs on rushes/very short passes and Travis Elliot had close to 200 yards rushing. They killed their passing game - Hempel was sacked 7 times. And no they played at Cooper's grass field too.

 

I think SK will be able to stop Quainoo because Boone County doesn't have talented depth like Ryle and Quainoo will be their only weapon as he has been this entire year. I think he will break off 2 big runs and the rest will all be SK. 49-14 Simon Kenton

Shut down Ryle's running game? Kiefer Eubank had 3 TDs on rushes/very short passes and Travis Elliot had close to 200 yards rushing. They killed their passing game - Hempel was sacked 7 times. And no they played at Cooper's grass field too.

 

I think SK will be able to stop Quainoo because Boone County doesn't have talented depth like Ryle and Quainoo will be their only weapon as he has been this entire year. I think he will break off 2 big runs and the rest will all be SK. 49-14 Simon Kenton

 

Ryle did all of their damage after the game was well in hand. He's exactly right they did shut Ryle down.

Miles Simpson 35

Boone County 21 (14 late when the game is in hand)

 

 

 

 

I think SK scores 49 total.

Yes I agree the points from Ryle came after SK had a nice lead but I don't think their run game was shut down, Elliot was gaining yards the whole time and it wasn't until the last quarter Eubank was scoring. Thats besides the point, shut down Ryle running game or not, Quainoo won't have much fun.

Miles Simpson 35

Boone County 21 (14 late when the game is in hand)

 

 

 

 

I think SK scores 49 total.

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

I think at one point this year coach Marksberry needs to line Jordan Hansel up at halfback in the redzone. Reward him for all the blocks he has gotten for Miles 20-30 yards down field pancaking safeties.

 

It wouldn't really be that off the wall of an idea either. Miles is hard enough to take down, but who is going to take down a 6'4'' 285lb kid with a 5 yard head start. He might not go fast, but I bet he gets in.:lol:

Actually I would not be surprised to see a shutout here.

Hopefully SK's not overlooking the Rebels. Sure BC has struggled, but they are still respected, and they have two very talented backs. Plus Alford probably has a bit of a chip on his shoulder from last season. Knocked out of the first game and held out of their playoff loss to the Neers. SK needs to get the lead early, not allowing the Rebs to get comfortable.

Yes I agree the points from Ryle came after SK had a nice lead but I don't think their run game was shut down, Elliot was gaining yards the whole time and it wasn't until the last quarter Eubank was scoring. Thats besides the point, shut down Ryle running game or not, Quainoo won't have much fun.

 

I look for SK to win this one but I wouldn't be surprised to see a close game.

 

I'd say 35-14, but I'm really thinking SK scoring 49 is possible if Boones offense can't keep SK's offense off the field.

SK will roll in this one. I predict 55-21 with Boone scoring their last on the reserves.

SK 42

BC 7

SK 36

BC 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.