Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. Wow... Ludlow took a lopsided one and Bellevue gave a lopsided one. Should be an interesting 16th of October!
  2. Seems I'm going to have to go down and see Andrews play at some point this year. He sounds like a blast to watch.
  3. I'm assuming they have a natural field?
  4. How is Magness playing? I haven't seen him since last year in the first game and he was a stud then!
  5. :lol: I hope not, but I think you're right. Even if you can score as quickly as they just did. NCC will milk that clock.
  6. here comes the comeback!
  7. Ah, yes... the old time differential switch. Gotcha!
  8. Is Andrews in on every play?:lol: Was this game in lightning delay? Why the late start?
  9. 28-0 3:52 left in the half.
  10. Highlands because CCHS just won't stop them.
  11. 21-0 9:31 left in the 2nd.
  12. Priceless.:lol:
  13. I can say one thing about Miles. I saw Chris Jennings play a few times while in HS. He went on to Arizona and is now the backup RB for the Cleveland Browns. Miles does things on this level that Jennings wishes he could've done! Miles has a gear that Jennings didn't and he's now a pro! What's that say about Miles?
  14. Does rain help or hurt the Polar Bears?
  15. What happened to everyone that said Elliot was going to be dragging people around? He took a few shots tonight! I was impressed because a couple times he got nailed and I thought he's down and he popped up and got in the huddle. The same can be said for Hempel. He took a beating.
  16. Seeing it on tape and having the benefit of a reply did you think it was really a non fumble? Couldn't really tell from my angle, and no doubt it was huge.
  17. Did Bishop Brossart get to practice this week? Just want to make sure so they are on an "even" playing field. I know other Brossart games would've been different if they had practiced. Right?:sssh:
  18. Simon Kenton was just to much. It wasn't the officiating, it wasn't the rain. The Raiders were just beat in all facets of the game. An SK/Highlandds game sure would be interesting. It should've happened this year one way or another becuase who wants it next year when Miles and Hansel are gone?
  19. Why don't teams like this meet up and play? They aren't the only ones with long losing streaks. For example, a Fort Knox/Bracken Co. agreement sounds like it'd be great for both sides. Atleast one of them would get a win. It would also give the students the rare opportunity to get truly excited about a game at those schools. Seems like teams like this (which are all over) playing each other should just be done in non-district scheduling.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.