Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County/Trimble County Predictions

Do the Polar Bears win and break the streak? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Do the Polar Bears win and break the streak?

    • Yes
      21%
      6
    • No
      78%
      22

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bracken Co. (0-7) takes on Trimble Co. (2-4) on Friday. Trimble beat Atherton in week 0 and in a suprising upset to most beat Carroll Co. last week. Do you think the Polar Bears break the streak on Friday? Give your opinion.

I think this will be closer than most suspect, but I'm picking Trimble to win, 28-21.

The answer is NO. Trimble wins.

Looks like they actually scored some points last week. That could spell trouble for Bracken.

Trimbles ability to stop the run last week was huge. They played with a lot of confidence against Carroll. I predict Trimble 35 - Bracken 7.

Trimble improves to 3-4 with a big win. Game home or away for the Raiders?

Bracken will not win this one. Pendleton County and Ludlow games proves that. I hope im wrong becasue i would like to see them win for once but after watching the Frankort game I have to go with Trimble

Trimble Co. get a district win against a hapless Bracken team.

  • Author

I think it's a closer game than expected. However I think lack of experience at being in close games hurts the Polar Bears and they lose tomorrow.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.