Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Football after 8 weeks

Pick a Mr. Football as of today 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick a Mr. Football as of today

    • Miles Simpson
      38%
    • Antonio Andrews
      19%
    • Austin Collinsworth
      15%
    • Dominique Hayden
      0%
      0
    • Rees MacShara
      21%
    • Tevin McCaden
      3%
    • Brian Buehner
      1%
    • Thomas Varney
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let's try this again now that 3 more weeks have passed.

Miles Simpson has to be one or the 2 or 3 favorites. He put on an absolute showcase against a tough Ryle team last week.

Dear Mr. or Miss Mod,

 

I was in the process of setting up a poll & must have hit the wrong button. Would you please add the following choices for a poll?

 

Miles Simpson

Antonio Andrews

Austin Collinsworth

Dominique Hayden

Rees MacShara

Tevin McCaden

Brian Buehner

Thomas Varney

 

P.S. Please make it a public poll

Now that he is 100% Simpson is the best in the state. IMO. I watched Alexander years ago at Boone. I don't know if Simpson will be MVP of the NFL. But at this stage I think Simpson is better. Again, IMO.

Now that he is 100% Simpson is the best in the state. IMO. I watched Alexander years ago at Boone. I don't know if Simpson will be MVP of the NFL. But at this stage I think Simpson is better. Again, IMO.

 

That's a bold statement!

This is a tough thing to vote on. For example, I am a Belfry fan and have followed that program this year. Thomas Varney has been VERY impressive. I haven't seen any of the other kids play.

 

I know Thomas isn't a D1 prospect, but he has been nuts against a pretty decent schedule.

 

I guess, if I have to give it to a kid I haven't seen play, I am going with McSheara. He has been lights out at a high level against some good teams.

Now that he is 100% Simpson is the best in the state. IMO. I watched Alexander years ago at Boone. I don't know if Simpson will be MVP of the NFL. But at this stage I think Simpson is better. Again, IMO.

 

Very bold statement but I do believe Miles brings a bit more physicality to the RB position. I'm just happy he's once again healthy. He may not win Mr. Football each night he steps on the field he's the best player.

Dear Mr. or Miss Mod,

 

I was in the process of setting up a poll & must have hit the wrong button. Would you please add the following choices for a poll?

 

Miles Simpson

Antonio Andrews

Austin Collinsworth

Dominique Hayden

Rees MacShara

Tevin McCaden

Brian Buehner

Thomas Varney

 

P.S. Please make it a public poll

 

 

Ricky Buckler has as many yards or more than some of these guys on this list. What does it take to be considered for Mr. football.

1500 yds and 23 Tds for Buckler, I think a solid game against Beechwood would make some notice.

Let's try this again now that 3 more weeks have passed.

 

I have eliminated some from previous threads, and added 3 more.

I get to check out Hayden for the first time this season. I'm pretty exxcited about that. I'm sure I will see him break the state record for TD's as well. He has 113 and the record is 116.

Miles Simpson is great! I got to see him on tv the other night. I was pretty impressed with him and the QB for SK :thumb:

That's a bold statement!

 

have you seen him in person??? WOW!!! :ylsuper:

It has to be Miles Simpson. Of course I'm biased to NKY too.

I have seen many of these kids play and wonder how McCaden (1669 yds - 21 TD's) is not getting any love? SK guys, McCaden had 237 yards against the Henry Clay defense that help Simpson in check. His low mark of the season is 178, and is carrying his team. Every week he goes against 8 and 9 men in the box and still goes off. Boyle, SK, FC and HHS all have spread offenses or multiple weapons to loosen the defense. No kid on this list sees that kind of defensive pressure and still puts up crazy numbers on a weekly basis. Every kid in the poll is an outstanding football player and anyone of them would be deserving, but I would take this kid every day and twice on Sundays.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.