Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. You're not the first person to tell me that. I always say I'm going to one next year!
  2. I've never been to a Highlands game!
  3. bad call or not part of being a great team is keeping your emotions in check and not giving a team 15 free yards.
  4. Ok?:idunno: Still seperates the men from the boys as far as the two teams.
  5. Things like that in crunch time are what seperates the men from the boys.
  6. I wasn't mad buddy! That's why I put a :clap:.
  7. :clap: Quit following me around. Just trying to put a little spark under those Bellevue boys that get on here. Although I truly feel Beechwood takes over I'd like to see them get a little spark under them by being the underdog and uncrown the red and white tigers. Of course if they do so and end up at state I'm buying Rhino a steak dinner. Wonder where he likes steak from. Hopefully no really high end places. I got a college payment coming up!
  8. If Beechwood hadn't of ruined many drives with fumbles Rigdon and Co. would've broken a few more. Bellevue was pushed around up front from the start. The red and white tigers just fumbled the football too much. If you dominate up front you generally dominate a football game. Take out the mud and Beechwood drives them off the ball that much more and score twice as many at least.
  9. All these people are talking like it's some Titanic struggle. Beechwood pretty well dominated in the rain last time and if it weren't for fumbles that game would've gotten ugly. On a turf field where mud doesn't exists, Beechwood's athleticism is going to take over and a lot of people will hit the gates early. I love the underdog so I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it happening.
  10. This game is going to turn out to be the biggest disappointment of the week IMO.
  11. I'm going to assume that they were taken down because so many people were dogging the poor member that took the time to set them up for us.
  12. Whose interested in making a good ol' avatar challenge on who wins this game?
  13. Who you got? I think it's not even close and Beechwood wins it!:thumb: I hate to say it, but on Friday Bellevue's run ends.
  14. They would've given Beechwood a heck of a game. It wouldn't be as sure as you are making it out to be.
  15. I'll take Bellevue by about 12.
  16. I pick Sk to win, but Manual is going to put up some points.
  17. Tigers get sweet revenge with a shut out.
  18. Tough for the Panthers. I know they weren't at full strength, but that's no excuse. Good job Warriors and good luck next week against the Tigers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.