What Happened to Coach and Player of the Year Threads?

PAPA PIGSKIN

We pulled the threads because frankly there was too much complaining. The lists were complied by the Kentucky Football Coaches Association. We were just helping out by running them for a vote. Yes we needed to relay more information about the threads when we started them and we were working on that but we were hit with an ton of very negative and disrespectful emails, private messages, and posts on the forum in violation of our user agreement. The bottom line is no matter how much we explain we don't have any control over who is and who is not on the list the complaints keep rolling in so we removed BGP from the process.

All that we ask in the future is that if you have a complaint with BGP that you handle it with a PM or a direct email to me and not on the forum.

No complaints here, just waiting and hoping they go back up.

Nope, complaints continue to roll in via PM and email.

Again, no matter how much we "explain" that this was the football coaches association we keep getting hate mail. I am actually amazed at the negative and disrespectful responses.

We pulled the threads because frankly there was too much complaining. The lists were complied by the Kentucky Football Coaches Association. We were just helping out by running them for a vote. Yes we needed to relay more information about the threads when we started them and we were working on that but we were hit with an ton of very negative and disrespectful emails, private messages, and posts on the forum in violation of our user agreement. The bottom line is no matter how much we explain we don't have any control over who is and who is not on the list the complaints keep rolling in so we removed BGP from the process.

All that we ask in the future is that if you have a complaint with BGP that you handle it with a PM or a direct email to me and not on the forum.

Thanks for trying, would have been interesting.

Again, no matter how much we "explain" that this was the football coaches association we keep getting hate mail. I am actually amazed at the negative and disrespectful responses.

That's pretty sad. You have a list of coaches who have done a great job this year, and all people can do is try and take away from that. What a shame. No complaints here, all the coaches that were listed are worthy of the award in my book!:ylsuper:

That is sad. Do they understand that now, BGP will not be a part of the process in deciding? :ohbrother: