What Happened to Coach and Player of the Year Threads?

PAPA PIGSKIN

Nope, complaints continue to roll in via PM and email.

Again, no matter how much we "explain" that this was the football coaches association we keep getting hate mail. I am actually amazed at the negative and disrespectful responses.

You tried, but all too often we can't see past our own backyard. Wish BGP could have been part of the process.

I hope that some learned from this. BGP is the number one site for Kentucky High School Sports, if the administration does something, there is a reason, people can disagree, but those people have to learn to express themselves and not just bash the people that provide the information. Heck the moderator that posted the material received extremely disrespectful PM's, and that moderator was just working as an agent of BGP, it was not that moderator's choices for the voting, that moderator just posted the information that was given.

I have not posted often on opinion sites because there is so much negativity. I can't and won't deal with it. I believe in people being their best, not showing their worst. Sometimes just reading the comments makes me sick.