Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. School I would most like to see him at I'm sure wont happen and that is Kentucky. Indiana and Illinois is a toss up though.
  2. Miles Simpson from SK will have 3 hats on the table and choose one school from those on Wednesday. He hasn't revealed where he is leaning to anyone. Not even his own mother. Should be interesting.
  3. Miles spent time with Justin on his visit last weekend. He has said he will make his choice sometime this weekend.
  4. Indiana is coming up to talk to him tomorrow.
  5. Miles will be at Illinois for the second weekend in a row this weekend.
  6. :lol: When his mother told me about the meeting my response was, "that was quick." Guess thats what you have to do to try to get on top of the SEC.
  7. 7 Lloyd 5 Cooper 3 CovCath 2 Deming 1 Nicholas Co. Tiebreaker Deming
  8. Holmes runs away with a lopsided victory.
  9. WKU has been in the mix. He visted there a long while ago and like the "smaller" atmosphere than some of the huge schools.
  10. Jones recruited him at CMU. Last I heard Miles still has the option of UC even with Jones there, but for a few different reasons has more interest in the other schools.
  11. Joker Phillips was in his house on Tuesday.
  12. No interest from OSU. It does hurt me as an OSU fan to say that there was interest from Michigan though.:puke: He is nowhere near having a finalist. He is at UK right now and will meet with both Indiana and Illinois throughout the week.
  13. I've said the same. He's an above average safety too though! I'd make more trips to the shoe if he was playing.:dancingpa
  14. Worked with his mother until 2:30PM today and hadn't heard anything as of then. I doubt it though. He has Illinois coming to speak with him on Wednesday.
  15. Sorta yes sorta no. Teams try putting deadlines all the time. Basically 9/10 it is to pressure the player into a decision. However, I've seen a player miss the deadline a few times before and when the school has pursued the player as hard as UK has Miles they find a way to work it out if he would like to play some ball at their school.
  16. He has not committed anywhere. He is feeling out Illinois at the moment though as he likes the new RB coach there.
  17. My favorite place even with Kelly gone would be UC. Right across the river, new coach wanting to use new players for a new system, and Jones had already recruited him at CMU. However, (from what I hear) Miles and family don't like the area over there or the crime rate and I can repect those wishes. I think he looked awfully good in blue and white the last 4 years why not just keep the colors right?
  18. I have been told UK told him after Monday night they will pursure others so I would expect a decision soon if he is to go there.
  19. Possibly he lost a little with the way Kelly handled the UC/ND situation?:idunno: There are players that turn down ND every year my friend. You brought up good ol' Gino yourself in the AC thread. It happens sometimes different kids like schools for different reasons. It may be a no brainer to you, but not a no brainer to someone else.
  20. So your telling me ND gets 99% of the recruits they offer a scholarship? I'd put a whole lot of money on the fact that you are wrong and NO school in the nation are 99%.
  21. I am not for sure as a ND scholarship and education is very hard to pass up if offered, but that is the notion that I got about the situation today.
  22. People doubting what I said clearly have not known Miles. He is different than most kids. He looks at more than just how much the scholarship he is getting is worth and other things. Therefore that is exactly why I don't feel he will end up a ND even if offered. He also loves his parents to be there to cheer him on which is why he is not considering some of the schools further away and would probably go with UK or Indiana.
  23. BTW, I think Miles could be on Kelly's radar, but I'm not so sure Kelly is on Miles' radar after the way he left UC.
  24. He liked the atmosphere on campus there. He isn't a really rah rah kind of jid. It was quant and quiet on his visits and from what my source says who you can say is definately close to the situation he really liked that. If he goes to UK he still gets his KEES money and since school will be paid for that can all go into a bank account for after school. That is a good thing for anyone to consider and he has.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.