Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miles Simpson to UK??

Featured Replies

Has anyone heard any news yet?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked with his mother until 2:30PM today and hadn't heard anything as of then. I doubt it though. He has Illinois coming to speak with him on Wednesday.

Worked with his mother until 2:30PM today and hadn't heard anything as of then. I doubt it though. He has Illinois coming to speak with him on Wednesday.

 

Yikes Zook is known to say the right things at the right time.

Illinois is on him with former Louisville Coach Greg Nord who is now on the Illini staff.

Yikes Zook is known to say the right things at the right time.

 

 

 

He is fighting to keep his job at Illinois.

Why go to Illinois to play for Zook when he likely won't keep his job?

Why go to Illinois to play for Zook when he likely won't keep his job?

 

Well that too. I can tell ya as an OSU guy that Zook has tried to come into Ohio and recruit and seems to make a lot of promises. I wish I could have had my OSU guys take a look at Miles but we have too many RB's.

Well that too. I can tell ya as an OSU guy that Zook has tried to come into Ohio and recruit and seems to make a lot of promises. I wish I could have had my OSU guys take a look at Miles but we have too many RB's.

 

I've said the same. He's an above average safety too though! I'd make more trips to the shoe if he was playing.:dancingpa

I've said the same. He's an above average safety too though! I'd make more trips to the shoe if he was playing.:dancingpa

 

You work with his mother, do you know if he would have any interest in OSU if it wasn't RB, or does he have his finalist already picked out?

You work with his mother, do you know if he would have any interest in OSU if it wasn't RB, or does he have his finalist already picked out?

 

No interest from OSU. It does hurt me as an OSU fan to say that there was interest from Michigan though.:puke:

 

He is nowhere near having a finalist. He is at UK right now and will meet with both Indiana and Illinois throughout the week.

No interest from OSU. It does hurt me as an OSU fan to say that there was interest from Michigan though.:puke:

 

He is nowhere near having a finalist. He is at UK right now and will meet with both Indiana and Illinois throughout the week.

 

Yeah that's where I was going with it I know he visited Michigan but they didn't offer. I didn't know if he wanted to play in the Big 10. I could try to rattle my contacts but the only way I see them interested is if another secondary kid they are counting on doesn't come.

Here is an update from Ryan Ernst:

 

 

Miles Simpson update … Posted by rernst January 4th, 2010, 11:36 am Simon Kenton football coach Jeff Marksberry said today that the senior running back and Mr. Football finalist has scheduled an official visit with Illinois.

 

The Illini just hired former Louisville assistants Jeff Brohm and Greg Nord — two coaches familiar with Simpson.

 

Simpson already has visited Kentucky and Indiana. Marksberry said former UC coach and current Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly has not shown interest in Simpson since leaving for South Bend.

I can see Miles playing safety in the SEC......got my fingers crossed that he continues to wear Blue and White!

I can see Miles playing safety in the SEC......got my fingers crossed that he continues to wear Blue and White!

 

Love to see Miles play in the SEC for the Cats.:jump:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.