Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updates on Miles Simpson's Recruiting

Featured Replies

From my understanding Miles spent another weekend in Illinois, he must be pretty close to making a verbal commitment.

 

Kentucky

Indiana

Illinois

 

those schools are top on his lists, does anybody know what he is waiting on or where he'll end up?

Heard he was wearing a lot of Illinois stuff at school the other day.

Expect an announcement near the end of the week.

Heard the same thing about the Illinois gear in the hallways at SK........Still holding out hope that Joker can get the young man to wear BLUE and WHITE.

  • Author

He had a really good relationship with Coach Nord who was at Louisville and is now at Illinois.

 

I think that Illinois is where he'll end up

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

He had a really good relationship with Coach Nord who was at Louisville and is now at Illinois.

 

I think that Illinois is where he'll end up

 

What if Coach Nord isnt there because of Coach Zook being let go? Not an easy call for the young man and his family.

I'd talk to Justin Green before I did anything in regards to Illinois.

If he goes to Illinois he will play for Zook 1 year. He has to see the writing on the wall.

The info I have been told is that Miles wants to go away to school and mom wants him to stay close. Our mutual friend also kind of shocked me when they told me Miles does not really want to play in college. I am curious how true this is or if it was just something he may have said joking.

 

I did pass along my feeling of Zook and this will probably be his last year. I guess we will know soon. :idunno:

  • Author
The info I have been told is that Miles wants to go away to school and mom wants him to stay close. Our mutual friend also kind of shocked me when they told me Miles does not really want to play in college. I am curious how true this is or if it was just something he may have said joking.

 

I did pass along my feeling of Zook and this will probably be his last year. I guess we will know soon. :idunno:

 

I don't believe this for one second.

Edited by bugatti
Rule 13

Miles spent time with Justin on his visit last weekend.

He has said he will make his choice sometime this weekend.

Miles spent time with Justin on his visit last weekend.

He has said he will make his choice sometime this weekend.

 

"Justin" as in Green? If so, I thought he was leaving Champaign?

"Justin" as in Green? If so, I thought he was leaving Champaign?

 

One of my best friends spoke with Justin's dad and he told him he was transferring unless he has changed his mind.

Some are rumoring IU as the favorite, while others are stating that TCP has been invited to the signing. I sure hopes he picks UK, only a few more hours to find out. I actually saw a post claiming he's "mediocore" and only a "special teamer".

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.