Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath/Holmes Predictions (1/12)

Featured Replies

After a somewhat lackluster performance against a scrappy Beechwood Tigers team, the Colonels travel to Wallace Woods to take on the defending state champs. Holmes lost to Princeton (Cincinnati) this past week which was their first home loss in 3 years. I am going to go contrarian on this one and predict a close game. I think the Colonels' depth, speed and athleticism (look for big contributions from Robinson and Connelly) will match up well against the Bulldogs. Holmes will likely pull away at some point in the 2nd half, but look for a very respectable showing by the Colonels. Something like the Bengals' effort in San Diego.

Moderator. Please remove my thread. CovCathiradio has it covered. Thanks.

I belive Holmes will have something to prove this game and will not lose back to back on their home court. I think the Dogs will win this one by more than 15 and show why they are the defending state champs and number one in the area. Listerman should have a good game plan though after being at the Princeton/Holmes game scouting in the stands.

Holmes by 14

Holmes by 12-20 and Cov Cath will outscore them by 6-8 points in 4th quarter.

Holmes will control this game and win easily. I feel like the score won't show how much of a blowout it will be. Pittman will give Thelen fits I believe and Holmes will dominate CCH guards.

After a somewhat lackluster performance against a scrappy Beechwood Tigers team, the Colonels travel to Wallace Woods to take on the defending state champs. Holmes lost to Princeton (Cincinnati) this past week which was their first home loss in 3 years. I am going to go contrarian on this one and predict a close game. I think the Colonels' depth, speed and athleticism (look for big contributions from Robinson and Connelly) will match up well against the Bulldogs. Holmes will likely pull away at some point in the 2nd half, but look for a very respectable showing by the Colonels. Something like the Bengals' effort in San Diego.

I don't expect the Colonels to try to match up no matter how much speed and athleticism you feel they possess. I think coach Listerman will play some type zone against the Dogs and try to keep the score in the 50s. Unless Pittman gets into foul trouble against Thelen he should keep him below his average although he does not really like the physical style of play. Look for the Colonels to try to go down low to Thelen to get Pittman out of the game early. The Colonels will have trouble getting the 3-ball off over the longer Holmes guards.

Big 35th district game at Holmes. What are your thoughts?

Thank you guys for broadcasting this game. It allows me down here in Fla. to listen in. I just wish we still had people like Dale and Hardy to carry a regular schedule of games. They always did such a great job in Northern Ky.

Thank you guys for broadcasting this game. It allows me down here in Fla. to listen in. I just wish we still had people like Dale and Hardy to carry a regular schedule of games. They always did such a great job in Northern Ky.

 

 

They did a great job, but in Fla you would never get to hear them via the radio. Heck they were parts of NKy where you could hardly catch the games on the radio.

 

As I have posted on here before and I know the Frank and Dave from BB have said, I/we just can't believe more schools aren't doing these broadcast!

 

Thanks indeed to Mark Wehry and crew for spending so much time and energy doing these games.

The CovCath frosh play the Cov Holmes frosh this Monday 1/11/10 at CovCath @ 6pm!

They did a great job, but in Fla you would never get to hear them via the radio. Heck they were parts of NKy where you could hardly catch the games on the radio.

 

As I have posted on here before and I know the Frank and Dave from BB have said, I/we just can't believe more schools aren't doing these broadcast!

 

Thanks indeed to Mark Wehry and crew for spending so much time and energy doing these games.

 

Theoldguy (as usual) is right on the money. :thumb: The internet broadcasts are excellent. :thumb::thumb:

  • Author

It's fans like you that keep us on the air. It's so worth it when we know the out of town listeners are out there. Drop us an email during the game at [email protected]. We'd love to hear from you. Even if you're a Holmes fan. :D

I don't think this will be within 10. Outside of Thelen, Covcath really doesn't match up well with Holmes.

 

If Holmes presses, I can see the Covcath guards struggling big time in this game.

 

Avery is expected to be back this week, but not sure if it will be this game or the Christian Co game.

 

Holmes- 56

Covcath- 43

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.