Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath/Holmes Predictions (1/12)

Featured Replies

They did a great job, but in Fla you would never get to hear them via the radio. Heck they were parts of NKy where you could hardly catch the games on the radio.

 

As I have posted on here before and I know the Frank and Dave from BB have said, I/we just can't believe more schools aren't doing these broadcast!

 

Thanks indeed to Mark Wehry and crew for spending so much time and energy doing these games.

You are right but I'd like to think that technology would have changed that and they would utilize ihgih such as Colonels internet radio. Refresh my memory, were Hardy and Dale strictly volunteer?

You are right but I'd like to think that technology would have changed that and they would utilize ihgih such as Colonels internet radio. Refresh my memory, were Hardy and Dale strictly volunteer?

 

 

To the best of my knowledge they were paid broadcasters.

 

You are talking about Dale McMillian (sp?)

  • Author

Catch two volunteers tonight as me and TheOldGuy broadcast the CovCath/Holmes Freshman game at 6:00. Click here.

I don't think this will be within 10. Outside of Thelen, Covcath really doesn't match up well with Holmes.

 

If Holmes presses, I can see the Covcath guards struggling big time in this game.

 

Avery is expected to be back this week, but not sure if it will be this game or the Christian Co game.

 

Holmes- 56

Covcath- 43

 

I agree with your thoughts Walter. This is a terrible matchup for CCH. Holmes has the size, strength and depth to control CCH's inside game and the guards are just a mismatch all the way around in favor of Holmes.

After a somewhat lackluster performance against a scrappy Beechwood Tigers team, the Colonels travel to Wallace Woods to take on the defending state champs. Holmes lost to Princeton (Cincinnati) this past week which was their first home loss in 3 years. I am going to go contrarian on this one and predict a close game. I think the Colonels' depth, speed and athleticism (look for big contributions from Robinson and Connelly) will match up well against the Bulldogs. Holmes will likely pull away at some point in the 2nd half, but look for a very respectable showing by the Colonels. Something like the Bengals' effort in San Diego.

 

Flotsam I hope you are right. But after constantly getting beat down the floor by Beechwood, getting beat in one on one situations and other than Machinot getting overall 'out quicked' by Beechwood I don't see this happening. I would venture to say Holmes has more speed and athleticism than Beechwood, so I would expect Coach L to look for a way to take the air out of the ball, slow things down and try and pound it inside.

Holmes by 11. Also this game is on 1160am tonight.

I belive Holmes will have something to prove this game and will not lose back to back on their home court. I think the Dogs will win this one by more than 15 and show why they are the defending state champs and number one in the area. Listerman should have a good game plan though after being at the Princeton/Holmes game scouting in the stands.

 

 

To bad he doesn't have the talent Princeton has. :laugh:

I think Holmes takes this one by 10. Somewhere in the 62 - 52 range.

Both Trey Evans and Conner Mashinot out for CovCath sick!

81-54 Holmes

 

Are they playing a doubleheader?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.