Could Miles Simpson be on Kelly's radar?

Frank329

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After witnessing defeats to both Highlands and SK this year, I think that Simpson is a better college prospect than Collinsworth. Don't get me wrong Collinsworth is great, but IMO, Simpson is just a tad above #22 at this point.

Yeah Louisville has a ton of momentum sitting home and watching UK play in a bowl this Christmas.

I like the Strong hire, but that statement seems a bit premature.

I agree that the University of Louisville is moving in the right direction, which would be momentum...UK on the other hand, is kind of stagnant. They are set to play in a bowl game, yes...but by no means is there any excitement following that program. I think Miles would fit in anywhere, he is a terrific player. With that being said, I'd like to see Coach Jones snatch him up.

UofL has momentum simply because they have hired a new head coach?

I know Strong has picked up some commits for 2011. He also lost the his only 4 star the other day - the WR.

If a UK fan was talking up the "momentum" under these circumstances, they would get dogged by the faithful here. I think its a positive step to ax SK and get Strong, but not sure how that puts UofL in a great position for Simpson.

Why would he want to go to Indiana?

He liked the atmosphere on campus there. He isn't a really rah rah kind of jid. It was quant and quiet on his visits and from what my source says who you can say is definately close to the situation he really liked that.

If he goes to UK he still gets his KEES money and since school will be paid for that can all go into a bank account for after school. That is a good thing for anyone to consider and he has.