Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. Wait a second. Isn't today the 27th?
  2. Personally I'd love to see you guys get enough. Nothing like a Panthers vs Tigers ball game.
  3. Cool, I couldn't remember. I know they have some unbelievable burgers in the concession though. I could never forget that!
  4. TOG does it cost to get into a ball game at CCHS? I seem to remember that answer bring yes? If so, how much?
  5. Keep me posted on this.
  6. Well... I'm trying to find a game to watch tonight? Anyone still playing?
  7. York is a very good athlete. I would assume it is his bat that is keeping him of Varsity thus far? Kid is a slick fielder!
  8. I never once said it wasn't a good idea. I'm just proving my point that it's unlikely to happen. My bad didn't mean to ruffle your feathers FC.
  9. Wow you guys are up to twelve! Maybe you can successfully form 1 team!
  10. I caught some of Ludlow's practice today. For only having 14 kids out this year I was impressed. They have a good mixture of talented seniors and talented underclassmen. Ludlow will no doubt compete pretty well this year. They may start off sluggish as the youngsters get their feet under them, but they will come together just about in time for districts. Don't be shocked to see a young Panters team in the region.
  11. I see that a whopping 11 players total have signed up so far.
  12. I just don't think it will happen. People have too many other things going on in life after high school. Some can't afford the chance of getting hurt and missing work, other have kids and just can't give the time to practice and other things. I hope I'm wrong and I can go watch you all take on the Tigers again, but I just don't see it happening for a host of reasons.
  13. Good luck getting enough players together from either side.
  14. I hear Ludlow had a boy transfer in recently that should play a big role on this years team.
  15. Stamm has done an excellent job at Ludlow and would be an excellent choice for the Conner job if he is interested. He is a very solid Xs and Os guy and the girls respond to him and enjoy playing for him. From what I am told he has done a good job of fundraising at Ludlow and has the support of the parents as well. Not sure what else Stamm can achieve at Ludlow but he is a Ludlow alum so I am sure it would take the right job for him to leave. In my opinion Conner would be one of the those jobs that just might peak his interest.
  16. That's great!
  17. Could be wrong, but I could sweat players have passed it by combining points from other schools before. It's still their career.
  18. Ludlow loses a ton. Especially in stand out LB Drew Rice. He was a great leader on and off the field. I look for Jake Clier to step up huge into that leadership role this season while he plays RB and DB.
  19. I personally am pulling for Wes Smith to get it. He is a great kid that few recognize because he doesn't bring the attention on himself.
  20. Congrats to Miles. I told his mother last week I had a feeling this was going to happen even though he wasn't acting very interested in them lately.
  21. Not exactly a shocker. Congrats anyway though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.