Games, Saturday 3-26

Do you think the fields will be playable tomorrow, Saturday

Yeah...

Harrison County is playing at Bath County right now, and they play at home vs. Mason County tomorrow.

Henry Clay is playing Corbin in Lexington tonight.

Pendleton County is playing at Rowan County tomorrow.

The field at Louisville Ballard is in great shape. Boone played Grayson Co., there on Friday and lost 6-0. Tough night for the Rebels. Boone plays Ballard and North Oldham at Ballard today 11am and 1pm.

TOG does it cost to get into a ball game at CCHS? I seem to remember that answer bring yes? If so, how much?

It usually does. It just depends on the availability of someone to collect the money.

For some reason, I think its $4.

#5, I am so sorry! I never saw your post prior to my leaving to go to the CovCath game.

I left home at 10:15am to watch TMC play a couple of innings there prior to coming over to CovCath.

I really do apologize for not spending more time talking but with it being the first game of the season, I was busy and until I read this post I didn't realize it was you who spoke to me prior to the start of the game.

Please, the next time your at a CovCath game, come over and I will buy you a coke!

#5, I am so sorry! I never saw your post prior to my leaving to go to the CovCath game.

I left home at 10:15am to watch TMC play a couple of innings there prior to coming over to CovCath.

I really do apologize for not spending more time talking but with it being the first game of the season, I was busy and until I read this post I didn't realize it was you who spoke to me prior to the start of the game.

Please, the next time your at a CovCath game, come over and I will buy you a coke!

No need for all that, but I sure as heck will come talk to ya.:thumb: