Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Games, Saturday 3-26

Featured Replies

Do you think the fields will be playable tomorrow, Saturday

Do you think the fields will be playable tomorrow, Saturday

 

Yeah...

 

Harrison County is playing at Bath County right now, and they play at home vs. Mason County tomorrow.

 

Henry Clay is playing Corbin in Lexington tonight.

 

Pendleton County is playing at Rowan County tomorrow.

The CovCath vs. Cov Holy Cross game has been moved from 10am to 1pm. CovCath is hoping for the filed to be dry by then!

The CovCath vs. Cov Holy Cross game has been moved from 10am to 1pm. CovCath is hoping for the filed to be dry by then!

 

Keep me posted on this.

The field at Louisville Ballard is in great shape. Boone played Grayson Co., there on Friday and lost 6-0. Tough night for the Rebels. Boone plays Ballard and North Oldham at Ballard today 11am and 1pm.

TOG does it cost to get into a ball game at CCHS? I seem to remember that answer bring yes? If so, how much?

TOG does it cost to get into a ball game at CCHS? I seem to remember that answer bring yes? If so, how much?

 

It usually does. It just depends on the availability of someone to collect the money.

 

For some reason, I think its $4.

It usually does. It just depends on the availability of someone to collect the money.

 

For some reason, I think its $4.

 

Cool, I couldn't remember. I know they have some unbelievable burgers in the concession though. I could never forget that!

Wait a second. Isn't today the 27th?

 

Yes. CCH/HC is today the 27th.

Yes. CCH/HC is today the 27th.

 

Just checking. The thread title threw me off.:lol:

All signs point to me making it up to CCHS for an afternoon of baseball. See you there TOG?

#5, I am so sorry! I never saw your post prior to my leaving to go to the CovCath game.

 

I left home at 10:15am to watch TMC play a couple of innings there prior to coming over to CovCath.

 

I really do apologize for not spending more time talking but with it being the first game of the season, I was busy and until I read this post I didn't realize it was you who spoke to me prior to the start of the game.

 

Please, the next time your at a CovCath game, come over and I will buy you a coke!

Cooper at Brossart scheduled for Saturday at Brossart MOVED to Cooper.

 

JV game at 12Noon//Varsity game to follow at about 2:30pm.

 

Do not have results at this time.

#5, I am so sorry! I never saw your post prior to my leaving to go to the CovCath game.

 

I left home at 10:15am to watch TMC play a couple of innings there prior to coming over to CovCath.

 

I really do apologize for not spending more time talking but with it being the first game of the season, I was busy and until I read this post I didn't realize it was you who spoke to me prior to the start of the game.

 

Please, the next time your at a CovCath game, come over and I will buy you a coke!

 

No need for all that, but I sure as heck will come talk to ya.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.