Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You are in charge; Change one rule

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What rule would you as a fan change in the high school game?

 

I would change the automatic touchback rule on kickoffs. If the ball goes into the endzone the player should be able to run it out.

I agree with the touchback rule. But to spice it up, How about allowing touchdown dances?! :banana: haha I am kidding

I would simply adopt NCAA rules as they do in Texas, take care of all my "don't likes" in one swipe.

I'd change offsides on the defense, that if they get back before the ball is snapped its not offsides.

I'd change offsides on the defense, that if they get back before the ball is snapped its not offsides.

 

Noooo! We get 100+ yards a season drawing the other team offsides.

I'd change the class system and switch from the 6 class system back to the 4 class one. The competition is too watered down with the increase in classes and thus we won't see as many interesting games. Less classes = more competition = better games.

I would change the automatic touchback rule on kickoffs. If the ball goes into the endzone the player should be able to run it out.

 

This would be mine as well.

Offensive interference should only be 15 yards not 15 yards and a loss of down.

 

A player who is scoring a touchdown commits unsportsmanlike conduct before the touchdown is scored (high stepping, taunting, diving into endzone) should be a spot foul and no score instead of being enforced, counting the touchdown, on the try or kickoff.

 

Holding and illegal blocking fouls (10 and 15) on the offense behind the neutral zone should be enforced from the previous spot instead of the spot of the foul. Holding should be 10 yards, not 17, for example.

I would change the automatic touchback rule on kickoffs. If the ball goes into the endzone the player should be able to run it out.

 

:thumb:

Allow the tackle eligible play (position and number), I love that play, plus it makes the defense respect that player as a receiver.

Allow the tackle eligible play (position and number), I love that play, plus it makes the defense respect that player as a receiver.

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.