Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Newport Central Catholic Predictions

Who Wins 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Newport
      26%
    • Newport Central Catholic
      73%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Battle for the bell. Who takes it?

I'm having a very hard time coming up with five comeptitive games for the NKY regional contest this week (unfortunatley I can't use Boone-Conner because it's Thursday night).

 

Someone give me a reason to think Newport can give NCC a game this year. Even though it is clearly an off year for NCC, I still don't know that Newport can do this. Worth making it one of my five game choices this week?

Wildcats will feel the rath of an upset Breds football team.

 

Breds will take this one in a blowout.

:banana:

  • Author

This game will not be a blow. Coach Rice and the Wildcats will be ready. The Wildcats will play this game with heart and a lot of emotion. They will not give up. I think this game will be decided in the 4th quarter.

This game will be a blood bath.. NCC by at least 4td's!:ylsuper::ylsuper: I think they take some frustration out on the Cats..

Edited by Ram
Rule 2

  • Author

I hope all the little altar boys up on the hill come into this game feelling they have this game won and over look Newport.

I hope all the little altar boys up on the hill come into this game feelling they have this game won and over look Newport.

 

Altar boys???? That's funny. It will be funnier to watch them "serve" the Wildcats. :lol:

I hope all the little altar boys up on the hill come into this game feelling they have this game won and over look Newport.

 

A 1-5 team will not be overlooking any opponent. Newport will definitely get NewCath's best.

Where is this game being played? Newport or NCC? I think that,home field advantage, will have some bearing on who wins...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

Where is this game being played? Newport or NCC? I think that,home field advantage, will have some bearing on who wins...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

 

 

 

Well they do share the same home field, which is Newports field so that really has no affect in this game. NCC can not overlook the wildcats, if they do, this will be a battle instead of a blowout.

Well they do share the same home field, which is Newports field so that really has no affect in this game. NCC can not overlook the wildcats, if they do, this will be a battle instead of a blowout.

 

He was kidding around HC hence the smiley at the end.:D

Newport Catholic 34-12.

This week really could be the end of NCC football.........:lol::lol::lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.