Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Newport Central Catholic Predictions

Who Wins 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Newport
      26%
    • Newport Central Catholic
      73%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Well they do share the same home field, which is Newports field so that really has no affect in this game. NCC can not overlook the wildcats, if they do, this will be a battle instead of a blowout.

 

I think this game will be a battle. I remember when this group of seniors was freshmen and Newport beat NewCath and played HC for the freshmen championship.

I think the Wildcats might just take the bell this year. I'll say Newport 24 NCC 17

NCC will win this game but also win the district.

I talked to a couple of CovCath players and they said NCC was the hardest hitting them they faced all year.

NCC by 2 TD's

NCC will win this game but also win the district.

I talked to a couple of CovCath players and they said NCC was the hardest hitting them they faced all year.

NCC by 2 TD's

 

Whats hitting hard got to do with winning the game ? :lol::lol:

Even though NCC is a little beat up with some injuries, I believe they're still a top 10 team and should be able to run on Newport.

  • Author
NCC will win this game but also win the district.

I talked to a couple of CovCath players and they said NCC was the hardest hitting them they faced all year.

NCC by 2 TD's

 

NewCath might win this game but I don't see them winning the district, not this year.

Since my hubby (Eric Lanthorne, Class of '86) will be the honorary co-captain of Newport's team this Friday, I'm voting for Newport! Go Wildcats!! :thumb:

NewCath might win this game but I don't see them winning the district, not this year.

 

I have seen both HC & NCC play and NCC is better than HC.

Both play a lot of kids both ways and NCC win that match up.

Another factor is NCC is much better coached than HC.

NCC 35

Newport 9(late in the 4th)

  • Author
I have seen both HC & NCC play and NCC is better than HC.

Both play a lot of kids both ways and NCC win that match up.

Another factor is NCC is much better coached than HC.

 

We can talk about this game next week. I like it that you have brought it up that shows that some one is looking at next week game insted of Newport I think NewCath come down thinking the same thing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.