Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Gallatin County Predictions

Bellevue/Gallatin predictions 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Bellevue/Gallatin predictions

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Gallatin beat Bellevue in first round last year will Bellevue look past them again?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellevue will not look past Gallatin this year. Bellevue learned a HUGE lesson last year and I highly doubt they will make the same mistake again. I see Bellevue to look at this is as a revenge game from last year and roll BIG. Good luck Tigers, will be wanting to hear that fight song Friday!

I'm sure last years score is posted all over that locker room. No way they lose this game.Tigers big in this one.

Bellevue will not look past Gallatin this year. Bellevue learned a HUGE lesson last year and I highly doubt they will make the same mistake again. I see Bellevue to look at this is as a revenge game from last year and roll BIG. Good luck Tigers, will be wanting to hear that fight song Friday!

 

I don't understand why people keep saying that Bellevue "looked past" Gallatin last season. They played in week 9 last year and that game was close also (Bellevue won by 6). If you "look past" someone in the playoffs then you probably shouldn't be in the playoffs. It's a brand new season. Gallatin had a solid team last year, and this team is good enough to win this year. It should be a good game.

  • Author
I don't understand why people keep saying that Bellevue "looked past" Gallatin last season. They played in week 9 last year and that game was close also (Bellevue won by 6). If you "look past" someone in the playoffs then you probably shouldn't be in the playoffs. It's a brand new season. Gallatin had a solid team last year, and this team is good enough to win this year. It should be a good game.

 

I don't think people are saying, at least I'm not saying Gallatin didn't have a good team last year. I'm definitely not saying they shouldn't have won the game. Although Bellevue was winning by 18 in the fourth. I know for a fact that the Bellevue Kids had the by week the last week of the season and went to see Freankfort play. Thats all they talked about that week was how good Quan Weaver was. Kids will be kids they beat Gallatin week 9 and they assumed they would beat them again. Hats off to Gallatin they never quit in that game and I sure they aren't going to lay down for this one. That being said I'm sure the dogs wont be called off in the fourth this year if Bellevue is up. This is a much better Bellevue team this year.

Bellevue wins this one! Buckler will rush for 307 this week on about 32 carries. The Tigers will be singing the fight song 5 more times this year!!

  • Author
Bellevue wins this one! Buckler will rush for 307 this week on about 32 carries. The Tigers will be singing the fight 5 more times this year!!

 

I like the sound of singing the fight song 5 more times. Lets take it one week at a time and focus on this week. For those of you that don't know if Bellevue wins the players sing the Fight Song to the fans after the game.

Bellevue has really started playing well on defense going back about 4 or 5 weeks or so. What kind of changes have been made?

  • Author
Bellevue has really started playing well on defense going back about 4 or 5 weeks or so. What kind of changes have been made?

 

Maybe a little change in personnel, Sullivan at nose. I think it is more a matter of players maturing and playing the way the coaching staff projected them to.

Bellevue wins this one! Buckler will rush for 307 this week on about 32 carries. The Tigers will be singing the fight song 5 more times this year!!

 

If they get to state I will buy you a steak dinner! No way that happens. There are too many teams better than them.:thumb:

  • Author
If they get to state I will buy you a steak dinner! No way that happens. There are too many teams better than them.:thumb:

 

Be careful its the play offs and anything can happen.

Bellvue should win because they have better talent. Gallatin lost in regular season last year due to an interception within the last minute that was run back 90 yards. GC should have beat them twice last year. I don't think it had much to do with looking past them. They were fairly even last year. Bellvue is considerably better this year and the outcome should illustrate who has the best talent.

Last years Gallantin team had a nice athlete playing quarterback. I think he was a senior, did he go away and play somewhere, or what is he doing now?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.