Bellevue/Gallatin County Predictions

papa22320

Bellevue/Gallatin predictions  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Bellevue/Gallatin predictions

Bellvue should win because they have better talent. Gallatin lost in regular season last year due to an interception within the last minute that was run back 90 yards. GC should have beat them twice last year. I don't think it had much to do with looking past them. They were fairly even last year. Bellvue is considerably better this year and the outcome should illustrate who has the best talent.

Welcome to BGP gcfan. I will agree that the two team were evenly matched last year. I will have to disagree with GC should have won both games. While GC gave away the first game, Bellevue took a 18 point lead into the 4th the second game. Believe me I wish you would have won the first and we would have won the second. Bellevue is a much better team this year than last. A lot of the same players. What about GC how is this years team compared to last years team. Are they mostly run or pass or a mix of both?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Bellevue in this one based on how well the OL is doing. Bellevue will run all over them. Buckler for about 300 and don't be surprised if Slater or Sullivan gets 100 as well. The D is really stepping up the call made by the team. They may let some plays happend, but when needed (like the Goalline stand against Lloyd last week) they come up big. Good luck to Belleuve. I hpoe to see them go far this year. I know the players, coaches, and fans have high hopes for the young men.

Anybody going to this game who would not mind calling my radio producer with score updates between quarters? If so PM me. I will give you a "shout it" or maybe make arrangements to get you a T-Shirt with our call letters.

Last years Gallantin team had a good athlete playing quaterback. Did he go somewhere to play or what is he doing this year?

Jesse Florence was the starting QB for the Wildcats last year. He had been the only QB in the program, but graduated last year. Bryce Carlton has taken on the QB roll for this year.

Don't know if he is playing anywhere in college or not.

Welcome to BGP gcfan. I will agree that the two team were evenly matched last year. I will have to disagree with GC should have won both games. While GC gave away the first game, Bellevue took a 18 point lead into the 4th the second game. Believe me I wish you would have won the first and we would have won the second. Bellevue is a much better team this year than last. A lot of the same players. What about GC how is this years team compared to last years team. Are they mostly run or pass or a mix of both?

The film tells a differnet story, the score of the 2nd game at half time was 28-21 Bellevue. The final score was 28-33 Gallatin County. So they couldn't have had a 18 point lead going into the 4th qtr.

The film tells a differnet story, the score of the 2nd game at half time was 28-21 Bellevue. The final score was 28-33 Gallatin County. So they couldn't have had a 18 point lead going into the 4th qtr.

I'm sorry! I must have gotten it confused with another game. Either way they still over looked Gallatin last year in my opinion. I think Gallatin earned enough of their respect last year by never quiting that Bellevue definitely wont over look them this year.