Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Lloyd Predictions

Who wins? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a pretty good game IMO. I think that Lloyd will come out on top though if their recievers do not have any dropped passes. Lloyd has a strong passing game, therefore i say Lloyd by one or two touchdowns.

Bellevue looks too big upfront and has Buckler so I am going with Bellevue. The DB's for the Tigers looked pretty decent so they should be able to shut down Lloyd's passing game.

 

I do think it will be close though.

 

Bellevue 22

Lloyd 13

I think it will be a good game, however I think Bellevue wins this one.

Lloyds passing game overcomes Tigers ground game.

 

Lloyd 28

Tigers 21

Lloyd will go out storng in this one and i think we will see some nice runs with # 21 Chappie and #31 smith...

Juggs 33

Tigers 28

I thought Chappie was hurt I know he was on crutches Friday in second half and smith played for him and did a really nice job, for a freshman was impressed. Lloyd has some nice aheletes and wish them well in the next few weeks. JD

I thought Chappie was hurt I know he was on crutches Friday in second half and smith played for him and did a really nice job, for a freshman was impressed. Lloyd has some nice aheletes and wish them well in the next few weeks. JD

 

Yes he was hurt and on crutches Friday and again Saturday (at the JV game). Not sure what I was thinking.

Thanks....

I believe this one will be a close game. Both teams are playing some great football and getting ready for the playoffs too. This could be one of those games where you see a lot of second string players in toward the end of the third quarters. IMO not because of the score but in order to prevent injuries to any starters before the playoffs start.

I'll stick with my Prediction Juggs 33 / Tigers 28.

Juggs take home a Win!!!

Can we also get a poll on this thread started too?

How many rushing yards did Lloyd give up last week? I'm just asking because Bellevue is a run oriented offense. Stopping the run for Lloyd will be Key.

I like Bellevue running game. They win 20-12

I think Bellevue will bounce back this week after a tough loss to Beechwood. I think Coach Eckstein uses this week to get the running game back on track for the playoffs. I look for Buckler to a have a pretty impressive game (262 yds.)

 

Bellevue 30

Lloyd 18

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.