Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Lloyd Predictions

Who wins? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just went by on my way back from lunch and it is a mess, they need to roll it and smooth in out so no one breaks and ankle. JD

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went by on my way back from lunch and it is a mess, they need to roll it and smooth in out so no one breaks and ankle. JD

 

To wet to roll it still has standing water. With the forecast it might be worse this week than last. I can't imagine any natural grass fields being in good shape this year. I think this makes 5 five weekends in a row of rain.

To wet to roll it still has standing water. With the forecast it might be worse this week than last. I can't imagine any natural grass fields being in good shape this year. I think this makes 5 five weekends in a row of rain.

 

Throw down some turface or similar product. They use it all the time on baseball fields and it does a great job absorbing moisture.

I have been to Bellevue 3 games and the field was always in good shape. Was at Lloyd last week and their field was in good shape. I always say play in the elements however, hate to see someone get hurt in a game that does not mean anything only a good tune up for a playoff game. JD

I have been to Bellevue 3 games and the field was always in good shape. Was at Lloyd last week and their field was in good shape. I always say play in the elements however, hate to see someone get hurt in a game that does not mean anything only a good tune up for a playoff game. JD

 

The middle of the field between the 20's was a bowl of slop last week.

Isn't the field at Bellevue a diferent type of grass that requires it to get very warm to grow well? I heard that it never really grew well in the middle of the field this year so the root system never took and it is a mess.

From what I understand it is Burmuda just like Lloyd's and it does take awhile to take hold. I know it was several years before Lloyd's came into good shape. Like I said last week after all the rain the field was in excellent condition except for the sidelines where the players stand. NewCath was in white and after the first half was still very white. JD

Dylan Mcquire is starting QB for Lloyd and is very athletic. His back up is either Dustin or Dylan Smith another nice athlete that is a Freshmen. They Lloyd have alot of good talent and athletic ability and are not afraid to hit you. Bellevue does not have a cake walk and they too have alot of good talent and loaded with seniors. Should be a good game depending on the rain if it holds off or not. JD

I agree, what does breakout game mean? If he gets the bulk of the carries he needs to do enough to move the chains. Dylan McGuire and his recievers are going to win this one. With that being said, if Bellvue looks at Smith as just a freshman then they will be in for a rude awakening, he runs hard, he is just not a break away running back. He will do his damage from the 30 in, running down hill. Go Juggs!!

 

Both of the Smith boys have break away speed, just haven't had the chance to show it but i have seen it in plenty of games the past few years and I don't care they are only freshman, they play much bigger than that. :clap:

Both of the Smith boys have break away speed, just haven't had the chance to show it but i have seen it in plenty of games the past few years and I don't care they are only freshman, they play much bigger than that. :clap:

 

You must not have read my entire post and they have had every chance to show it, they have played all year. I was complementing Dillon on how hard he runs the ball and how well he has played.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.