Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Lloyd Predictions

Who wins? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I believe Bellevue can take the NewCath game plan and do the same thing they did to Lloyd. Bellevue's line is very big and Buckler is good at following them till the seam opens up and then he is gone. I like Bellevue in this one.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the same thing every week with the Juggs, they need to stop the run, nothing new this week. Bellvue is a running team, if they are going to beat you make them do it throwing the ball. Lloyd needs to sell out to stop the run and find some offense to replace Chappie if he does not go this week. Right now I would say things are lining up for Bellvue but a team backed into a corner is dangerous. Bellvue in a close one But I hope I am wrong. Go Juggs!!

Lloyd has a winner with Dylan Smith. Getting someone in for Chappie will be hard but I think Smith is a strong hard runner who will give the Juggs a different look this week.

With their passing game and Smith in the back it will be a good game.

You are correct "Its the same thing every week with the Juggs, they need to stop the run, nothing new this week." Lloyd will have to do something about this or this game will get away from them.

If Bellevue's Rushing game gets going I don't see how Lloyd can stay in this one. That being said I'm sure both coaching staffs will be working on things they want to do in the play offs. I'll say Bellevue by two scores.

 

Bellevue 31

 

Lloyd 21

I think that Bellevue wants to win , but I think they will work on some things for the playoffs. everyone knows Bellevue has a great running going, but to compete in the playoffs you need a balanced offense, so Bellevue will run 70% and throw 30%. This game will be good for Wills to help improve his passing game.

 

 

Bellevue 36

 

Lloyd 18

I like the Tigers in a close one.

Juggs in a close one. Dylan Smith has a break out game...

Juggs in a close one. Dylan Smith has a break out game...

 

If Chappie is unable to carry the load I agree. Dylan has shown on numerous carries this year how good he is and to think he is only a freshmen.

If Chappie is unable to carry the load I agree. Dylan has shown on numerous carries this year how good he is and to think he is only a freshmen.

 

Just think he has a twin who is equally as good! (QB #12 Dexter Smith) :clap:

The Juggs have a lot coming up in the next few years to build off of.

Juggs in a close one. Dylan Smith has a break out game...

 

If he has a break out game in this one, it will be quite a statement. Bellevue's defense is big and fast with good linebackers. Please don't judge a freshman by what he does in this game. If he can get enough yards to keep the Bellevue defense honest, that will be the best you can hope for IMO. I think Lloyd will need to use their passing game a lot to win this one.

If he has a break out game in this one, it will be quite a statement. Bellevue's defense is big and fast with good linebackers. Please don't judge a freshman by what he does in this game. If he can get enough yards to keep the Bellevue defense honest, that will be the best you can hope for IMO. I think Lloyd will need to use their passing game a lot to win this one.

 

I agree, what does breakout game mean? If he gets the bulk of the carries he needs to do enough to move the chains. Dylan McGuire and his recievers are going to win this one. With that being said, if Bellvue looks at Smith as just a freshman then they will be in for a rude awakening, he runs hard, he is just not a break away running back. He will do his damage from the 30 in, running down hill. Go Juggs!!

I have seen both teams play and in order for Lloyd to win they must stop the run and they could not do that Friday night against NewCath. Bellevue has good size and just don't see Lloyd matching up with them. And they have a very good coaching staff and will have the proper game plan. And if the rain comes I think Bellevue will control the trenches. However, I want Lloyd to win since it is my alma mater and have good and close ties to the program. Good luck to both teams. JD

60% chance of rain. Can Bellevue's field take any more? Worst field I have ever seen played on last week and still has standing water.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.