Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart/Frankfort Predictions

Bishop Brossart @ Frankfort 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Bishop Brossart @ Frankfort

    • Frankfort
      71%
    • Bishop Brossart
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Frankfort (1) (7-3, 4-0D) Frankfort has battled injuries all season long. They head into the playoffs with 2 more kids on the injured reserved list. The first and second string QB's will be out. The offense will be put into the hands on Junior Wide reciver Georan Caldwell. Caldwell managed the game Friday against Danville with a limited playbook. Do the Panthers have enough talent left to win? Or could this be a major upset come Friday night?

 

Bishop Brossart (4) (5-5, 2-3D) Brossart coming off a big year in the young history of the program, earning their first playoff game. Can Brossart pull off the upset Friday against a banged up Panther squad?

 

 

Thoughts?

While BB is a much improved team and Frankfort has been plagued with injuries this year I think Frankfort still has to many athletes for BB to win. Will be closer than most think.

 

Frankfort 28

 

Bishop Brossart 14

Frankfort by quite a bit. They rest starters in the 4th quarter.

Tough game in the 1st quarter, Panthers adjust in the 2nd, pull off the 20+ point victory. Never seen BB play before, heard their offense is quite tricky.

 

Too many athletes for B.B., Panthers speed is still nice out there.

Luck is not on Frankfort list this season with all the imjuries... I think they still win the first round...

Panthers will win it with Defense and overall speed. Good luck to the Panthers.

This is going to be a better game then most think. I wish both teams the best.

This is going to be a better game then most think. I wish both teams the best.

 

 

We don't expect anything less...We fully understand the toughness of Northern KY Football....:taz:

Intresting contest between two totally different styles. In a season of first I will say Brossart 21-17. How is Frankfort's field condition wise?

  • Author
Intresting contest between two totally different styles. In a season of first I will say Brossart 21-17. How is Frankfort's field condition wise?

 

Field is good shape.

An upset isn't out of the question, but it would take a "perfect storm" kind of effort on the part of both teams. Frankfort by two scores, but I doubt that most figured that Brossart would get this far. Best of luck, Mustangs.

I want Brossart to win, because I do root for NKY teams in the playoffs, however I just don't see them winning. I am curious to see why some of you all think Brossart would win or why the game would even be close? I mean what has Brossart really shown this year to show that they can even stay with a 1 seed in Frankfort?

I really think Brossart comes out and suprises everybody on Friday night. 14 to 7 Brossart.

  • Author
I want Brossart to win, because I do root for NKY teams in the playoffs, however I just don't see them winning. I am curious to see why some of you all think Brossart would win or why the game would even be close? I mean what has Brossart really shown this year to show that they can even stay with a 1 seed in Frankfort?

 

I think it is more to do with Frankfort and the rash of injuries. Major injuries not just your average ankle. This past Friday FHS lost 2 QB's in the first half of the Danville game. They are down to a WR turned QB and a freshman QB that has never taken a varsity snap.

I want Brossart to win, because I do root for NKY teams in the playoffs, however I just don't see them winning. I am curious to see why some of you all think Brossart would win or why the game would even be close? I mean what has Brossart really shown this year to show that they can even stay with a 1 seed in Frankfort?

 

This isn't the same Frankfort team that faced Paris, injuries have killed Frankfort.:ohbrother:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.