Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow/Eminence predictions

Ludlow/Eminence predictions 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Ludlow/Eminence predictions

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Anyone know what time this game will start on Friday. JD

I will be honest I don't know much about Eminence. However these two teams played last year in the playoffs, and Ludlow showed they were the better team and won that game. So I am going to go with Ludlow this year, and say Ludlow for the second year in a row ends Eminence season.

I'll take the Warriors by 14...Dre Banta and TJ Cooper will put up big numbers......

This appears to be a good match up. I have seen Ludlow play and only seen Eminence on film. Eminence has talented skill players and appeared to have a bigger line. This should be a good game.:banana:

Eminence loses to Ludlow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.