Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

inthesuite

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by inthesuite

  1. I gotta take the Royals, but you never know under the lights of Rupp!
  2. Congrats to UHA, excited to see Hopson and Edmondson play next week in the opening game.
  3. I'll take Holmes by 12.
  4. Congrats to Elliott on the region title.
  5. Congrats to Shelby County on the region title.
  6. Mason by 20 plus, Once again, Miller will be to much.
  7. This will be a great opening game, prolly on of the best opening tourney games in recent years, You've got Lex Cath who is on fire right now, against UHA and 2 studs in Hopson and Edmondson, this one will be a nail biter with I think Lex Cath pulling out the victory in the end by 6. See you all at Rupp!
  8. Congrats to the Royals on the region title, they were the better team tonight. Miller is just amazing, good luck to you all at Rupp I will be there rooting for the 10th region as usual, go and bring it home. But I would like to congratulate the Indians on a great season also, and to all the seniors good luck in what ever you go on to do after high school, I'm sure you all will do fine, keep your heads up, you got beat by one of the best teams in the state tonight. And once again congrats to the Royals
  9. I'd say they both either have or will be recieving some really nice letters very soon. They definately both look to have monster senior seasons no matter how many sports they are involved in. Even though I have never seen either one play football. Does anyone know anymore about these two?
  10. Congrats to South Laurel!
  11. Congrats to the Indians, good luck in the Region championship tommorrow night.
  12. Congrats to East Carter.
  13. Congrats to Holmes.
  14. Congrats to Lincoln, see you all at Rupp!
  15. Elliott in this one by 12, see you all at Rupp!
  16. I'll take Holmes in a close one.
  17. Wow, congrats to Lex Cath on the region title.
  18. Congrats to Central Hardin for knocking off the defending champs.
  19. Hazard, see you at Rupp! they win by 12.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.