Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Elliott County vs Pinkering Updates
This game is very entertaining!
-
Elliot County's Schedule
Hmm, I also have some very close sources in the 10th that leaked the same story to me regarding match ups with a few 10th region teams.
-
George Rogers Clark 61 Hazard 36
Nice win for GRC, the tenth seems like it flexed it's muscle in this one!
-
George Rogers Clark vs Hazard predictions 12/29
I'll take GRC by 8.
-
Cedar Hill, TX 63 Elliott County 53
Seems like Elliot County battled but once again, size and athleticism and good D cause them to have an "off shooting Night":rolleyes:. What this Texas team offers is probably not far off of what Holmes, Scott County, and several others do.
-
Elliott County is averaging 106 PPG
How is this statement way off base? so your telling me Holmes, Scott County, Bryan Station, Lexington Catholic, and so on couldn't put up 106 points against Morgan County, West Carter, Boyd County, and South Charleston?
-
Shelby Valley 71 Poinciana, FL 59
As the season goes on, Shelby Valley impresses me more and more. Congrats to them and good luck tomorrow.
-
Elliott County/Cedar Hill, TX (12-27) predictions
Don't get me wrong, Elliot is athletic, but not compared to the likes of Holmes and Scott county and several other teams.You can't say if Elliot gets drilled tomorrow that SC and Holmes, and many other teams would get beat just the same, Their athleticism could make a difference, so to say what you said is a little far fetched.
-
Montgomery 64 Butler 40
I agree, sure Lee Prewitt does help them out a lot from what I hear, but Coach Robinson is still the one getting them prepared game after game.
-
Elliott County/Cedar Hill, TX (12-27) predictions
I totally disagree with this statement, how do you know if a more athletic team wouldn't have a lot different outcome with the team Elliot is playing just based off of their length and size.
-
Montgomery 64 Butler 40
Nice win for the lady Indians, I believe this is the game Lee needed to get in her groove, start expecting this from her every game now!
-
Elliott County is averaging 106 PPG
Don't get me wrong, 106 points a game is hard for anyone to do, but I bet a lot of teams could put those numbers up playing the schedule Elliot has played so far, just telling it like it is.:thumb:
-
Elliott County/Cedar Hill, TX (12-27) predictions
I'll take Cedar Hills by 15, Elliot keeps within striking distance the whole game though.
-
Elliott Co. 107 South Charleston, WV 84
Nice win for Elliot.
-
Montgomery Co @ Toyota of Hopkinsville Tournament
This is a very tough field, the Indians will get some good experience from this tournament.
-
Cov. Holmes vs. Knox Central Predictions (12/19)
Holmes by 20.
-
BGP boys rankings
:lol:, Some things never cease to amaze me, there's no way you can put them in front of Station, Scott County, or Holmes, come on now!:laugh:
-
Wayne Co. @ Madison Central Predicitons 12/18
MC by 12.
-
South Charleston, WV. VS Elliott County @ Bourbon County Dec. 20th
Whats with the sarcasm here? But I'll take South Charleston by 4 in a thriller.
-
Waggener 81 Manual 70
Ok, thank you for that info.
-
Waggener 81 Manual 70
How did Jenkins get injured and how long will he be out?
-
Elliott Co. 132 Boyd Co. 67
Very:rolleyes:
-
Elliott Co. 132 Boyd Co. 67
Wow, Ferguson can really put the ball in the hole, I don't care how bad the competition is, 27 in one quarter is not easy to do.
-
GRC vs Scott Co 12/18 predictions
As much as I would like to see GRC win and represent the 10th region well, I don't think it will happen, Scott County in a close one by 6.
-
GRC 77 Montgomery Co 63
This statement makes no sense? GRC is the better team talent wise which would make it very fun to play against them for Montgomery County, any athlete thinks it's fun trying to play and beat a good team, so why would they not be anxious to play them a second time.:thumb: