Open Job: Seneca

With Coach Coleman leaving for Manual, the Redhawks job is now open. Seneca will be a top 3-5 team pre season in the 7th entering the year with their top three scorers returning including Delshawn Simms who averaged over 16 a game.

With Coach Coleman leaving for Manual, the Redhawks job is now open. Seneca will be a top 3-5 team pre season in the 7th entering the year with their top three scorers returning including Delshawn Simms who averaged over 16 a game.

Just from reading the above paragraph I am not sure why someone would leave Seneca to go to Manual. I am way on the outside looking in though. Just wondering. Thanks!

Just from reading the above paragraph I am not sure why someone would leave Seneca to go to Manual. I am way on the outside looking in though. Just wondering. Thanks!

Seneca returns a lot. But they’ll have 12 seniors. So it’ll be a rebuild after next season. As far as schools go, you’re going from one that’s crumbling, to the best public school in the state of Kentucky. Manual has a lot of prestige. It’s also easier to get kids into Manual than it is Male, or some other schools that are in the “traditional” program.

• 1 month later...