Walton-Verona 39 Simon Kenton 37 (32nd District Championship)

This has to be the biggest upset in the state here in the postseason, doesn't it? I mean Walton obviously has a good team, but they were blown out by SK twice in the regular season by 25 points each time.

Huge, huge, huge win for the Lady Bearcats! Congrats to Coach Clink and all of the players.

And you're right @NEERFAN , if you're going to lose at this time of the year, this was (is) the only game to have it happen. I'm sure Coach is going to have a lot more attention in the next couple of practices.

Clink dictated the entire game and the Simon Kenton coaches obliged. Walton stalled for 4 minutes in the 3rd down. Simon Kenton gets the ball back up 3 and then stalls??? They did Clinks job for him. The did not play like the Simon Kenton I seen in games past.

If you are “#1 team in the state” why do you allow Walton to stall this out. As said above, you have beaten them multiple times and pretty handily in both of those.

Somewhere, someone in Independence is saying "We wouldn't have lost that game if there had just been a shot clock."

(Sorry, couldn't resist. :D )