Sweet 16 2011

Can someone explain why durning the sweet 16 tourney at Rupp arena why they didn't have the UK games on in the Concourse!

Umm, traffic problem. Fire code? I don't know but you could sure see a difference in attendance with UK was on TV.

By the way, I sure enjoyed meeting Scribe, Leatherneck, seeing Goldie from afar, seeing westsider, Jim Schue again and meeting bigblueinsanity and Jonathan Fraysure.

Umm, traffic problem. Fire code? I don't know but you could sure see a difference in attendance with UK was on TV.

By the way, I sure enjoyed meeting Scribe, Leatherneck, seeing Goldie from afar, seeing westsider, Jim Schue again and meeting bigblueinsanity and Jonathan Fraysure.

:thumb::thumb::thumb: I agree with everything spindoc says, except it was a first meeting westsider and Jim Schue. By the way they didn't even have the UK game on in the media hospitality room.

Agree!

Can someone explain why durning the sweet 16 tourney at Rupp arena why they didn't have the UK games on in the Concourse!

Asked a security person and she said the ones who made that decision said it would detract from the event being held there in Rupp Arena. I don't know who those decision-makers were.