NKY Player of the Year 2011

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Smallwood won last year and he wasn't drafted.

Cotton got NKY player of the year and Smallwood got Enquirer player of the year. And all I am saying is there is plenty of other players that could be considered for the award when in all reality we already know who's is going to get it.

Cotton got NKY player of the year and Smallwood got Enquirer player of the year. And all I am saying is there is plenty of other players that could be considered for the award when in all reality we already know who's is going to get it.

SF99 ... based on the posts above you are the only one who seems to think "we all know" who is going to win. Why don't you spit it out and let's discuss your opinion instead of having a guessing game?

Seems like Teegarden might be the early favorite.

Based on what I know and have seen, he'd darn sure get my vote at this point and not entirely certain there'd be a close second. This is a kid who is a very good pitcher, hitter, and infielder.

And I certainly don't think this award has been pre-determined to go to Laumann, as someone seems to be suggesting. Though no doubt he's deserving to be in consideration.