McCreary vs Madison Southern

Bronco99

McCreary vs Madison So.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. McCreary vs Madison So.

• McCreary Co
    • Madison So.

McCreary has came a long way, and has a good shot in this one. It will be close but ultimately the bus ride from Berea will be the difference and give McCreary a jump in the first half. Hopefully going for 2 every time will pay off for McCreary in this one.

McCreary 44

Madison 42

Madison Southern by at least 2-3 Tds. MS has had a tough start to the season playing opponents Rockastle County, Madison Central, Breathitt,....But these tough opponents are going to start paying off. I know they are bringing everything they've got to play McCreary and are very eager for that game.

Madison Southern by at least 2-3 Tds. MS has had a tough start to the season playing opponents Rockastle County, Madison Central, Breathitt,....But these tough opponents are going to start paying off. I know they are bringing everything they've got to play McCreary and are very eager for that game.

Madison Southern has played a very difficult schedule. However, they've only scored a TOTAL of 34 points in 4 games. Even though it was against tough competition that's a very poor showing on offense. With the trip to McCreary I'll take the Raiders 26-21.

Madison Southern has played a very difficult schedule. However, they've only scored a TOTAL of 34 points in 4 games.

Even though it was against tough competition that's a very poor showing on offense. With the trip to McCreary I'll take the Raiders 26-21.

Agree...they have to produce on offense, and they aren't taking McCreary as an easy team by no means. MS has had some injuries that apparently are getting resolved now.Still believe that they are getting ready to get it together and that they will benefit from the very tough early schedule they've had.

The McCreary fans, players, and coaches are really prepared for this game. The players know that winning this game drastically increases their chance of making the post-season playoff. Some of these games I have picked McCreary just based on my fondness of the Raiders, but I feel something this time.

McCreary Central 42

Madison Southern 30