whodey

Who will win the game?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the game?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood players know that they have this game in the bag. Don't tell Coach Rash that though. It's one of those games where if you're Brossart you don't have any injuries. Beechwood will be stronger, faster, more talented than Brossart. What else would you expect for a team who's been around much longer than Brossart? The Mustangs program will take time to build, but one day, like in basketball, the Mustangs will be better than Beechwood. What Brossart lacks in talent, they make up for in hustle and heart.

Tigers 56-7 Mustangs

Beechwood players know that they have this game in the bag. Don't tell Coach Rash that though. It's one of those games where if you're Brossart you don't have any injuries. Beechwood will be stronger, faster, more talented than Brossart. What else would you expect for a team who's been around much longer than Brossart? The Mustangs program will take time to build, but one day, like in basketball, the Mustangs will be better than Beechwood. What Brossart lacks in talent, they make up for in hustle and heart.

Tigers 56-7 Mustangs

I hope so. There is so many really good athletes out in the county. My daughter is a brossart grad. What a neat little school. Someday they will be a force in A. Go Stangs

Can't believe someone actually started a thread on this one, but then maybe I can?? A Brossart win would make Appy State's win look like they were the favorite!! Interesting way for the flegling Mustang program to start their journey into District Varsity play????

Seriously if you're BW, do you even start your starters?? Risking a major injury to a BW frontliner or two on fluke accidents in a game like this would be downright silly?? BB, like Cheesehead said is a long way from fielding a team to compete with the likes of a major 1-A power like the Tigers. The Mustangs will give it their all, but will be outweighed about 70 lbs. per player across the lines; and that's just the physical differences??

Obviously BW can name the score in this one, and all I'll hope for is everyone to emerge healthy from a contest like this!! I expect to see the full Tiger roster get playing time in this game!! It takes years to build a competitive football program, and it takes more than "competitive" to play with a program like the Tigers--Many have been trying to for decades!!

Heard from a little birdie that some wanted this game moved to Beechwood and played Friday night in order to avoid a conflict with some college football game being played at the same time elsewhere in the state.:sssh:

Wonder what game that could be--A game of such importance to move this game?? :D Heard the same rumor, but I doubt it will happen??

I thought Brossart was only JV??? I don't see B-woods starters being in long at all..

They had to decide to go varsity this season, or reapply in several years; so they went ahead and made the move for this year. Their reward was Beechwood in their first district game, and a very up year for the "river schools" in their district. May be a rude introduction to varsity play, but they'll show up and compete as best they can!!