PacMan Jones Arrested!!!

That's a lot for one year, I agree. However it's not something that has continued to be a problem for the Giants. For the Bengals however, it was 9 in that time span, and 8 more after 2008. And it was just 9 total players arrested in that time frame for the Bengals. If we're counting total arrests, it would be higher since Henry was arrested multiple times.

True, but it's not just a Bengals problem it's an NFL problem. The Bengals do stupid things and sign some of those questionable guys because Mike Brown is cheap. They are a little worse than most NFL teams I agree. Jacksonville is well into the double digits in arrests in that time period. It just seems silly to me they get it way worse than other teams. The only reason people look the other way is because those other teams are winning. Other than Jacksonville, they are just irrelevant kind of like the Bengals.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but it's not just a Bengals problem it's an NFL problem. The Bengals do stupid things and sign some of those questionable guys because Mike Brown is cheap. They are a little worse than most NFL teams I agree. Jacksonville is well into the double digits in arrests in that time period. It just seems silly to me they get it way worse than other teams. The only reason people look the other way is because those other teams are winning. Other than Jacksonville, they are just irrelevant kind of like the Bengals.

They get it more because they go out and sign guys that have multiple arrests and then they get arrested again. The reason like you said is b/c brown is so cheap. He would rather take the talented trouble makers for cheap than sign big time free agent high character guys. Also, the big time free agent high charchter guys don't want to play for Brown.

That's a lot for one year, I agree. However it's not something that has continued to be a problem for the Giants. For the Bengals however, it was 9 in that time span, and 8 more after 2008. And it was just 9 total players arrested in that time frame for the Bengals. If we're counting total arrests, it would be higher since Henry was arrested multiple times.

And in 2009 they won the division! All those bad characters sure made a difference on winning didn't they? That is my whole point here. I don't care about the semantics, who had more and when they had them. The bottom line is THIS DOES NOT IMPACT WINNING!

I have a question. IF the players were locked out by the owners, and not under contract and therefore not legally employees, how can the commish/league have any authority over someone who isn't/wasn't an employee of the league at the time of the incident?

I have a question. IF the players were locked out by the owners, and not under contract and therefore not legally employees, how can the commish/league have any authority over someone who isn't/wasn't an employee of the league at the time of the incident?

That will be discussed before there is an agreement and football starts back up. So will just how much power the commish has IMO.

I have heard that PacMan was challenging former UC hoopster Eric Hicks, and that was who he was fighting/arguing with.

Tough assignment fully healthy. Tougher with an injured neck.

I heard from a friend that he didn't see Pac Man have one drink, but my buddy wasn't there that long.