Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PacMan Jones Arrested!!!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hines Ward arrested!! Shocking.

 

As much as the Bengals get ripped on this front, there have been just as many Steelers over the past 5-7 years have legal problems. At least most of the Bengals players' issues have been non violent alcohol related, whereas the Steelers seem to have a problem beating and/or abusing women. Not Hines Ward in this incident but look back at all the Steeler incidents over the past few years and you will see what I am talking about.

Hines Ward arrested!! Shocking.

 

As much as the Bengals get ripped on this front, there have been just as many Steelers over the past 5-7 years have legal problems. At least most of the Bengals players' issues have been non violent alcohol related, whereas the Steelers seem to have a problem beating and/or abusing women. Not Hines Ward in this incident but look back at all the Steeler incidents over the past few years and you will see what I am talking about.

 

VOR, here's the difference. Steelers win, Bengals don't.

Well I will wait to see what comes of this case, before I decide anything if he should be gone. However definitely not a smart move by him, to him to even allow anything like this to happen considering his past.

Hines Ward arrested!! Shocking.

 

As much as the Bengals get ripped on this front, there have been just as many Steelers over the past 5-7 years have legal problems. At least most of the Bengals players' issues have been non violent alcohol related, whereas the Steelers seem to have a problem beating and/or abusing women. Not Hines Ward in this incident but look back at all the Steeler incidents over the past few years and you will see what I am talking about.

 

Was Roethlisberger charged?

 

Care to provide proof that the steelers have had just as many arrested? Because that seems wrong to me.

 

And this is Pacman Jones, who has been arrested what 5 or 6 times now? Its never his fault though.

There isn't anything the Bengals can say or do under the current lockout. The Bucs have the same problem with Hakeem Talib. According to One Buc Place, they are unable to contact Talib or make any moves regarding him until the lockout is over.

Hines Ward arrested!! Shocking.

 

As much as the Bengals get ripped on this front, there have been just as many Steelers over the past 5-7 years have legal problems. At least most of the Bengals players' issues have been non violent alcohol related, whereas the Steelers seem to have a problem beating and/or abusing women. Not Hines Ward in this incident but look back at all the Steeler incidents over the past few years and you will see what I am talking about.

:rolleyes:
Hines Ward arrested!! Shocking.As much as the Bengals get ripped on this front, there have been just as many Steelers over the past 5-7 years have legal problems. At least most of the Bengals players' issues have been non violent alcohol related, whereas the Steelers seem to have a problem beating and/or abusing women. Not Hines Ward in this incident but look back at all the Steeler incidents over the past few years and you will see what I am talking about.
Team ripping was brought on by you here. Pacman was getting in trouble well before Bengal land. That is what makes it so "shocking".

In related news, the sun is scheduled to rise in the east tomorrow morning.

If he wasn't drinking like he's claiming this could start looking bad for the police. I'm more inclined to believe the police still, but he was falsely hand cuffed and detained in Cincy before.

VOR, here's the difference. Steelers win, Bengals don't.

 

Thank you. That is the point. People often like to say this character issue is a big problem and cause for Bengals ineptitude. But it doesn't keep the Steelers from winning, does it?

 

Was Roethlisberger charged?

 

Care to provide proof that the steelers have had just as many arrested? Because that seems wrong to me.

 

And this is Pacman Jones, who has been arrested what 5 or 6 times now? Its never his fault though.

 

I don't have proof at hand to provide but a couple of years ago I saw a website that tracked pro football players with police issues and the Steelers were at the top of the list with most of the problems being players involved in abuse situations with a woman (wife, girlfriend, etc.).

 

Team ripping was brought on by you here. Pacman was getting in trouble well before Bengal land. That is what makes it so "shocking".

 

True, and I apologize for going off track. I made a pre-emptive strike because I was sure we would start hearing the old "another Bengal gets arrested" rants. It was ironic to me that Hines Ward was arrested the same day and I was sure it would be sluffed off as oh well.

 

And I do agree, this thread is about the ongoing Pacman issues and no, it isn't shocking. Some people are just who they are and they will never change.

Hines Ward arrested!! Shocking.

 

As much as the Bengals get ripped on this front, there have been just as many Steelers over the past 5-7 years have legal problems. At least most of the Bengals players' issues have been non violent alcohol related, whereas the Steelers seem to have a problem beating and/or abusing women. Not Hines Ward in this incident but look back at all the Steeler incidents over the past few years and you will see what I am talking about.

 

The Steelers organization are known for getting rid of players who get arrested or found guilty of crimes and the bengals are known for signing those types of players after trouble hits. I'm sure the Steelers will keep the Hines, because this I believe is his first offense and he hasn't been found guilty yet. If he is, then he should be punished. Now for Pacman, because of his past, this could be bad for him.

Since 2008 - 7 Bengals have been arrested.

 

Since 2008 - 7 Steelers have been arrested.

 

I am by no means defending the Bengals just posting the numbers.

Since 2008 - 7 Bengals have been arrested.

 

Since 2008 - 7 Steelers have been arrested.

 

I am by no means defending the Bengals just posting the numbers.

 

I believe Ben and Harrison are the only ones still on the team, but I'm not for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.