Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer information leaked

statmanhensley

Go over to the friend's section on the main screen when you first log in.

Then scroll up until you see "add a friend"

Click on that and then click on OK.

Next type in the EXACT name...mine is statmanhensley...if you don't use the exact spelling it won't work.

When the name is entered, click send and if it was don't correctly, all you have to do then would be wait on the person to accept the request.

Thanks. I kept trying to figure it out from inside COD. Didn't realize it was on the main PS3 screen.

I am eagerly antcipating this game. I have gotten to where I hate Black Ops now and have been playing MW2 a lot more lately when I have time to play. I like the gameplay on Infinity Ward a whole lot more than Treyarch.

I did just begin playing the COD series with MW2 so a lot of this is still new to me. New innovation doesn't bother. Madden hasn't changed much at all and I played that since it's beginning until MW2 got a hold of me.

Everybody is different though.

I am eagerly antcipating this game. I have gotten to where I hate Black Ops now and have been playing MW2 a lot more lately when I have time to play. I like the gameplay on Infinity Ward a whole lot more than Treyarch.

I did just begin playing the COD series with MW2 so a lot of this is still new to me. New innovation doesn't bother. Madden hasn't changed much at all and I played that since it's beginning until MW2 got a hold of me.

Everybody is different though.

That is absolutely why you're not suffering the fatigue some of us are. For me personally, the reason I prefer Black Ops is because there were at least some tweaks that felt different to me than the previous two games. WaW was built on the exact same engine as COD4 with almost no difference in the game other than using WWII weapons which weren't nearly as fun to use. And of course had tanks which made me want to kick puppies. MW2 didn't change enough for my tastes from COD4, and the stuff they did change was often awful. And the game is extremely buggy. MW2 reeked of capitalization off of the tremendous success of the previous incarnation, as does MW3 to me. Even Black Ops, which I prefer to the previous two, is too similar. These games simply don't need to be coming out every year from a creative standpoint. From a money standpoint, Activision knows they have a cash cow and thanks to COD4 a legion of people willing to purchase a new version every year.

Some MW3 campaign gameplay.

Something new at 4:04 mark - 9 Bang, looks like a mix of concussion and flash bangs

Read in an article last week that those are probably what the seals used when they raided the compound where they ultimately killed Bin Laden.

That is absolutely why you're not suffering the fatigue some of us are. For me personally, the reason I prefer Black Ops is because there were at least some tweaks that felt different to me than the previous two games. WaW was built on the exact same engine as COD4 with almost no difference in the game other than using WWII weapons which weren't nearly as fun to use. And of course had tanks which made me want to kick puppies. MW2 didn't change enough for my tastes from COD4, and the stuff they did change was often awful. And the game is extremely buggy. MW2 reeked of capitalization off of the tremendous success of the previous incarnation, as does MW3 to me. Even Black Ops, which I prefer to the previous two, is too similar. These games simply don't need to be coming out every year from a creative standpoint. From a money standpoint, Activision knows they have a cash cow and thanks to COD4 a legion of people willing to purchase a new version every year.

Act like you dont miss using 7 satchels and 4 RPG's just to get a tank smoking :lol: