Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Memorial Day Weekend)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't you bring CoCo in now or save him until tomorrow?

No, just let Fisher's arm rot off before you bring Co Co in, but hey, at least he should be fresh tomorrow to pitch an inning when Jurgens is blanking the Reds.

Not tonight it wasn't and they left way too many men on base when they had opportunities to break the game open.

6 runs should be enough to win 98% of games. They need better starting pitching. The offense is fine.

Should they have scored more than 6 runs? Probably.

Should 6 runs have won the game? Definitely.

That must mean he's around all the time then because, really how often does Gomes have 4 hits? That is a week for him normally.

He is around all the time. I'm glad that one didn't go over your head. :rolleyes: Speaking of being around. How come you're never around when the BoSox are sucking. :lol:

He is around all the time. I'm glad that one didn't go over your head. :rolleyes: Speaking of being around. How come you're never around when the BoSox are sucking. :lol:

You mean the first place Boston Red Sox? They only suck about 2 weeks a year, when the weather warms up so do the Sox traditionally. Besides, I've got a son that is a junior in high school that I've been chasing around the high school baseball circuit. If UKMF was really a Red Sox fan he'd have started a thread and I'd have posted in it, but he seems to have slipped into being a Reds fan.

You mean the first place Boston Red Sox? They only suck about 2 weeks a year, when the weather warms up so do the Sox traditionally. Besides, I've got a son that is a junior in high school that I've been chasing around the high school baseball circuit. If UKMF was really a Red Sox fan he'd have started a thread and I'd have posted in it, but he seems to have slipped into being a Reds fan.

Yes I mean the 1st place BoSox, and like clockwork, you come out of hiding. :D And UKMF is only a bandwagon Reds fan. The rest of the time he likes to trash the players. :lol:

Yes I mean the 1st place BoSox, and like clockwork, you come out of hiding. :D And UKMF is only a bandwagon Reds fan. The rest of the time he likes to trash the players. :lol:

No one really came out and trashed the Sox and since Boston was at least beating the Yankees I wasn't too concerned...I just stayed in the background. I think UKMF might be a bandwagon fan period--lol. I've watched a lot of Reds games while watching the Sox on my laptop and I really am concerned with their pitching...They are a .500 ballclub right now, that isn't a fluke.