Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Memorial Day Weekend)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched the RiverBats last night. Hadn't been there in a while. Great place to watch a game.

Alonso played 1B. I was hoping to see him play LF.

Chapman pitched the last 2 innings. 2 bloop hits in the 8th plus a play I'm not sure if they gave a hit or error to Francisco at 3B. Velocity was as high as 102 and was consistently 98 to 99. Next inning he was in the 94 to 95 range and a two batters hit screamers.

Control was good overall. He did have 2 WPs. No one other than the catcher jumped out at me as ready to play MLB.

I watched the RiverBats last night. Hadn't been there in a while. Great place to watch a game.

Chapman pitched the last 2 innings. 2 bloop hits in the 8th plus a play I'm not sure if they gave a hit or error to Francisco at 3B. Velocity was as high as 102 and was consistently 98 to 99. Next inning he was in the 94 to 95 range and a two batters hit screamers.

Control was good overall. He did have 2 WPs. No one other than the catcher jumped out at me as ready to play MLB.

He they need to dangle Hernandez out there and see what they might be able to get for him...Mes is ready to catch in the bigs...

He they need to dangle Hernandez out there and see what they might be able to get for him...Mes is ready to catch in the bigs...

Carlos Silva pitched vs the Bats last night so that game was probably a decent measuring stick gm since he has a lot of big league experience...

How did Cozart look? I see he is .364 his last 10 with .417 obp. He has only struck out 5 times over that period and only 22 times in 43 games.