Bellevue does it Again

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in their right mind would want to coach this program? It has been nothing but a revolving door for the last 10 years or so. Now that Mike Listerman is available, might he be pursuaded to take this program over. IMO the best person for this job would be an alum who would have a passion to restore the program back to its glory days. Do you hear me calling your name Q and/or ABC?

Who in their right mind would want to coach this program? It has been nothing but a revolving door for the last 10 years or so. Now that Mike Listerman is available, might he be pursuaded to take this program over. IMO the best person for this job would be an alum who would have a passion to restore the program back to its glory days. Do you hear me calling your name Q and/or ABC?

I will stick to 4th grade hoops JOAT but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Im hearing that possibly Vories may come back to coach em. I think he was promised something at Newport and that is why he left but that fell through. Kent has a lot of experience but in the end you gotta have the players and that program struggles with getting the numbers and also with having a legit feeder program.

So there seems to be a common thread between this coach and a previous coach. School board member - son who either doesn't play a lot or gets booted - said coach gets canned.

Do I have it right?

All too common of a story these days.

I know a few Alumni who would be outstanding coaches at Bellevue, or any where else but I don't see any applying with the constant second guessing of the AD and the Administration.

Maybe if you did not allow yourself and/or showed support for the adminsitrators below you and not let them be second guessed you would not have created such a monster that control is lost!!!!!!! This is a shame too because there are alot of people with great passion for Bellevue and its tradition.

Well by Clyde's description it could fit a couple Bellevue coaches......................but my guess is Wolfzorn................

Nothing will change in Bellevue as long as idiot parents back up bad decisions by their kids. Beau is better off not sure the kids of Bellevue are?

I know a few Alumni who would be outstanding coaches at Bellevue, or any where else but I don't see any applying with the constant second guessing of the AD and the Administration.

Like who? What alums would be outstanding coaches? Serious question, I would like to know who is in the area and would be a good hire.