Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue does it Again

Featured Replies

My wife works with Mrs. Swauger and she said that Coach Swauger definitely was not going anybody's staff at Bellevue. Also, after a little investigating on KHSAA the girls program has been very successful over the last few seasons, I think the best record was .500 or a little below. Call me crazy but if he can't be successful as a girls coach, what would make him successful as the boys' coach.

 

This why, I wonder why Bellevue people automatically think Bellevue people should get the coaching jobs. I know they have the Michigan wings, but wasn't aware they had the Michigan mentality.

 

EF- Okay ! I will call you crazy ! You are waaaay off base here.... your wife might work with somebody's wife, but you are totally off base and WRONG in the direction your taking this post.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...

Edited by Rockstar
error

My wife works with Mrs. Swauger and she said that Coach Swauger definitely was not going anybody's staff at Bellevue. Also, after a little investigating on KHSAA the girls program has been very successful over the last few seasons, I think the best record was .500 or a little below. Call me crazy but if he can't be successful as a girls coach, what would make him successful as the boys' coach.

 

This why, I wonder why Bellevue people automatically think Bellevue people should get the coaching jobs. I know they have the Michigan wings, but wasn't aware they had the Michigan mentality.

 

So hire a JV coach with NO VARSITY experience? Nice arguement.

Any confirmations on this one?

Hicks is the guy. I talked to Coac Swaugs the other day out on a walk in my neighborhood.

My wife works with Mrs. Swauger and she said that Coach Swauger definitely was not going anybody's staff at Bellevue. Also, after a little investigating on KHSAA the girls program has been very successful over the last few seasons, I think the best record was .500 or a little below. Call me crazy but if he can't be successful as a girls coach, what would make him successful as the boys' coach.

 

This why, I wonder why Bellevue people automatically think Bellevue people should get the coaching jobs. I know they have the Michigan wings, but wasn't aware they had the Michigan mentality.

 

Several points here.

 

Also, after a little investigating on KHSAA the girls program has been very successful over the last few seasons, I think the best record was .500 or a little below. Call me crazy but if he can't be successful as a girls coach, what would make him successful as the boys' coach.

It seems that you didn't do all your research. After seeing this I went back and looked and from what I can tell, the girls have a much tougher schedule than the boys did the last three years. This year the girls play Campbell twice, Dixie, Holy Cross, Brossart, Knoxx Central. That looks like a pretty tough schedule, and to add to that, I believe their best player Arnzen was hurt and didn't play in the final 10 games. Also, I didn't know you had to win as a girls coach to be successful enough to coach boys?????

 

 

This why, I wonder why Bellevue people automatically think Bellevue people should get the coaching jobs. I know they have the Michigan wings, but wasn't aware they had the Michigan mentality.

Well lets see, they've had 7 coaches the last 11 years not hiring a Bellevue person. Doesn't look like that is working!

I do not think it has to be a "Bellevue guy." What the job called for was someone to give the program stability, good coaching, and show an interest in being around for awhile and/or showing that they would not have to be let go after a few years ( or one season). Coach Sorrell would fit all these qualities.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.