Everything posted by Rockstar
-
Bellevue/Frankfort Updates
33 - 21 Frankfort. 1:32 left
-
Bellevue/Frankfort Updates
26 Frankfort, 21 BHS 6 min left in 4th
-
Bellevue does it Again
...
-
Bellevue does it Again
EF- Okay ! I will call you crazy ! You are waaaay off base here.... your wife might work with somebody's wife, but you are totally off base and WRONG in the direction your taking this post.
-
Bellevue does it Again
His experience, dedication to the school and the program, he practically provides all financial support needed to run his program thru his own fund raising and a coach that actually demands respect on and off the court while actually teaching the game and being successful at it. And most importantly wants to be there and will stay. Oh well another decision that leaves me guessing......... :confused: Oh and by the way word on the street is the JV Boys coach from last year got hired - great guy I do wish him the best maybe he'll bring back Coach Menefee. Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake!! Cake - get it, LOL :laugh:
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
some great pics. Nick Benge can still jump as high as he did in High School, about 6''
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
I agree with that I don't know how many clean blocks they had, and no body, and still got called for a foul, like 3 times on Hightchew alone
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
wasn't so from my seat. Hightchew flopped what 3 times on a shot that was blocked and got the call. The Geisler travel in O.T.. what was the total fouls per team? I'm guessing it was pretty lopsided until NC had to foul. and by the way I was a neutral fan. Just what I saw.
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
I would replace Pike. He didn't anything in the 1st gm. against Highlands. foul trouble. He did have a very good gm. against Boone. and just a so so gm today. Stanberry had 3 good gms. and was a major part in todays win.
-
Ramblings and comments from the Bank of Kentucky Center 9th Region Basketball games
I saw it to, it was terrible. this was the same older ref that did the Championship gm. and once again he did not have a good day. terrible actually.
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
and that may have been all it was. but when the boy is wide open and going up for a shot only a few feet away from him, it just didnt look right. and maybe why the ref said something to him.
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
Hightchew had a great game, and if it wasn't for his play in the 3quarter I beleive the game may have been a blowout
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
Did you also notice the coach for NC would jump and yell as a Dixie boy got a clear look for a 3 by their bench. 3 times in the 1st half he did that. Ref said something to him after the 3rd time.
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
I think I Hightchew was quiet in the last 2 o.t. because Pike was out and there was no one on the floor to stop Geisler.
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
I didnt have ties to any team this week and saw all of the boys games. The one older ref today was terrible, each gm he reffed. not sure what night it was but he called fouls and was giving scores table wrong #, he did that like 3 times in 1 gm. it was in the Holmes gm. Thurs.
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
it was a travel. and the older ref was terrible.
-
Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)
well put !!! both teams played their hearts out.
-
NCC vs Highlands 36th District Final Predictions
69 - 62 Final - NCC - Hightchew is a beast !!
-
Ryle's Jenna Crittendon score her 1000th point.
Congrats to Jenna! She is a great athlete to watch.
-
Bellevue 86 Dayton 64
Hoffman, Fogelman brothers, Slater & Ackerson. Norman comes off the bench. Still trying to understand that philosophy
-
Bellevue vs Beechwood predictions
If Bellevue is on top of their game and they continue to play as a team I'm going with the Black & Gold !!!
-
Bellevue 86 Dayton 64
Congrats to the Tigers on a good start to the season!!
-
Bellevue 2010/2011
What does Bellevue need to do to improve in 2010/2011? What do they need to keep doing to be sucessful? Remember, please be constructive.
-
Bellevue/Holy Cross Predictions
Can we get a poll added to this one? I'll take the Tigers in a very close game 13-12
-
Best KY HS Football Rivalries
My vote is the 2nd oldest in the state and the rivalry with the most games played in the state. The Bellevue v. Dayton rivalry is amazing if you have never been to one. By the way the Bellevue/Dayton rivalry ranks in the "Top 10" in the country of game played. Don't hold me to it by I think it ranks at #6 or 7.